The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

Hi Fujon HUG LOL[/b]
Hi Poe HUGS :)

I'm sorry, I has not replied, went to sleep after made the last post yesterday :yes:

-------

Hello to all
wavesmile.gif

How are you doin'? Enjoying new pics with MJ? :)

I'm starting to catch a cold, and am hugury.
But I'm ok. I :heart: the new pics. :blush:[/b]
Aww, so sorry to hear it, please take a good care of yourself.
I'll Pray for you and will visit you via spirit
a055.gif

Hello Fujon thats ok HUG how are you today?[/b]
I'm o'k HUGSSS And how are you, Poe? :)

Hullo Fujon
hatwavesi4.gif

hope you're doing better :)[/b]
Hello L.J
wavesmile.gif

Aww, so sorry to hear it, please take a good care of yourself.
I'll Pray for you and will visit you via spirit
a055.gif
[/b]
Thanks hon. please make sure your pm box is empty. I'm going to pm you :D

hello, fujon :flowers: I've been better :cry: I'm so deeply dissapointed :([/b]
I know the feeling
a055.gif
We will have the better days, you'll see :yes: :flowers:

Im doing alright Fujon ty for asking :)

Hello and HUGS to everyone else :)[/b]
You're welcome, Poe :)
a055.gif

Thanks hon. please make sure your pm box is empty. I'm going to pm you :D[/b]
You're welcome. Yes, there is a lot of space now :flowers:

I'll try to calm down and study a bit Italian for my class tomorrow, even if I'm not really sure why I really bother about studying :no: anyway, it doesn't seem to have any great result :no:

I'll try to calm down and study a bit Italian for my class tomorrow, even if I'm not really sure why I really bother about studying :no: anyway, it doesn't seem to have any great result :no:[/b]
Aww
console.gif

It will be better, you just sad right now and it's affecting your study *HUGSSS*
The music & poems are easily to remember and it can help you with pronunciation also? Maybe you'll listen some Italian songs :flowers:

Michael. :blush:[/b]
:)

I'll try to calm down and study a bit Italian for my class tomorrow, even if I'm not really sure why I really bother about studying :no: anyway, it doesn't seem to have any great result :no:[/b]
u can talk to me on msn anytime zoi. i will try to make u feel better :yes: and i will succeed :yes: as i always do :yes:

The music & poems are easily to remember and it can help you with pronunciation also? Maybe you'll listen some Italian songs :flowers:[/b]

great idea, fujon :wild: this will probably make me feel better

u can talk to me on msn anytime zoi. i will try to make u feel better :yes: and i will succeed :yes: as i always do :yes:[/b]

thank you, roxy :flowers: I'll come on msn later :) I don't want to disturb you from your studying :blush:

Back