Main bhi thik hooo... ekdum mast! :kickass2:[/b]

^:)

aardvark.jpg

This is an ant eater. It eats both ants and roaches.[/b]

^ :blink: ew~! :lol:

Thank you, Angel
a055.gif
:flowers:

btw, i was Born in Ukraine and my genes is ukrainian, but i live in Other damn republic right now.
( and when i ever vent on - i meant the place where i live Now. Not Ukraine!!! )
Just wanted to make some things clear :) God Bless Ukraine.[/b]

Ohh, I understand :)

RT: Orchestra music is so beautiful :wub:

michael released a statement michael released a statement michael released a statement michael released a statement michael released a statement michael released a statement michael released a statement michael released a statement michael released a statement michael released a statement michael released a statement michael released a statement michael released a statement michael released a statement michael released a statement michael released a statement michael released a statement michael released a statement michael released a statement michael released a statement michael released a statement michael released a statement

and did i tell ya ? :wild:

michael released a statement

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :woohoo: woohoo:

*fans roxanne* calm down woman :lol:

i was just stunned when I was watching Ellen the other day and she revealed that she didn't get a call from the industry for 3 years after that....
and then she found out Laura Dern also didn't get a call for a year and at the time Laura was the biggest thing going around at that time with Jurassic Park etc.

sometimes I just don't understand the drama and hype that people use to make things bigger and harder for others :no:
why are some folks so eager to place shame on others

I understand english very well ( only thanx to MJ LOL ) too pity, I can't express myself so good in it :(...
*feel ashamed and run away*[/b]

You express yourself very well in english. :flowers:

btw, i was Born in Ukraine and my genes is ukrainian, but i live in Other damn republic right now.
( and when i ever vent on - i meant the place where i live Now. Not Ukraine!!! )
Just wanted to make some things clear :) God Bless Ukraine.[/b]

That's clear now, FUJON :flowers: Thank you for sharing
sm_rose.gif

May I ask in which country you live now?
confused.gif

God bless Ukraine and ukrainian people
innocent0001.gif

This is soooooo lame, But:
:blush:

Why was the baby ant so confused?
Because all his uncles were ants............. -_-

Sorry for my rather lame joke... I am just a little booooored today!!! Makes me go into "silly mood"............... :jump:

Back