The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

i wish i had 3-4 cans of diet coke in the fridge ...[/b]

I do :wild:

hello.gif
[/b]

Hello, FUJON
cutehug.gif

Hi Fujon HUG get well soon! :flowers: Happy Michaels bday to you too! throws confetti in Fujons hair :lol:[/b]
:lol:
Hi Poe :) Thank you
01(1).gif
:flowers:

fr1ew7.gif
fr1ew7.gif
fr1ew7.gif

Hi phantom :flowers:

Thank you movingcoolcat :flowers:

Have a wonderful day, Poe :) HUGS
( we're promise to be good :yes: )

turtles walk slow, but they are faster than slower things then them.. ha?

I was watching a video of Michael entering court and leaving court and the verdict being read on youtube. I just started to break down and cry, because it seems like just yesterday this whole mess was happening. I can see the pain and sorrow in Michaels eyes in this video. It made me soooooo sad, and he is a fighter through all he has been through. Thank god it is over now!
God bless you Michael!

I was watching a video of Michael entering court and leaving court and the verdict being read on youtube. I just started to break down and cry, because it seems like just yesterday this whole mess was happening. I can see the pain and sorrow in Michaels eyes in this video. It made me soooooo sad, and he is a fighter through all he has been through. Thank god it is over now!
God bless you Michael![/b]

I also cry whenever I see scenes from the verdict. I once resaw the whole verdict - God, I was trembling just like the first time!!!! :cry: Just that when it actually happened, I'd even stopped breathing :( Such scary moments....thank God it all ended well!!!!

Hey Rita :flowers:

work was sooo tiring and now I have a temperature :(

I hope I'm not ill again!! this is the first time I've ever been sick so many times :no:

^

I hope you feel better L.J. *hugs*

btw.. my name is Shayla,
I have been on the boards for a while, but I am not sure if people know my name
lol!
:flowers:

work was sooo tiring and now I have a temperature :(

I hope I'm not ill again!! this is the first time I've ever been sick so many times :no:[/b]

Awww, *hugs* Jelly :( Maybe you had too much ice-cream :unsure: Take care :(

Hey Shayla, nice to meet you :D :flowers:

^

I hope you feel better L.J. *hugs*

btw.. my name is Shayla,
I have been on the boards for a while, but I am not sure if people know my name
lol!
:flowers:[/b]
Shayla! Shayla! Shayla! Shayla! Shayla!

Hi Shayla! :flowers:

Back