The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

माइक वर्थीमर का कहना था, "हमारे कंप्यूटरों की सुरक्षा के लिए फ़ायरवॉल जैसे मज़बूत[/b]

Mike woomer said, "we computers would be protected by firewalls"

माइक वर्थीमर का कहना था, "हमारे कंप्यूटरों की सुरक्षा के लिए फ़ायरवॉल जैसे मज़बूत :sarmoti[/b]

As you say Roxy....as you say.... :lol:

hold on guys.... rita's here with her expert comment! lol!

yeah... the remake of sholay..... 'ram gopal verma ki aag' is goona be huge.... well...atleast right now it has created my anticipation among the viewers....with all the publicity... My view...It's gonna be a hit!

yeah... still in bollywood... they use kuta-kamina....swear words...even used are censored off :)[/b]
they could pull off a hit easily, obviously alot of people would want to see it with the names involved with it alone but I think
it was pretty risky to try to do a remake, I dont think it will have the kind of impact the original had though because the original sholay has been shown in drama classes as an good example of melodrama which it really is

what did u just said? :ranting :ranting[/b]
U took it the wrong way, I meant that gabbars screen presence and charisma can only be matched by rita

its a compliment :flowers:

btw: any idea who is playing the role of Kalia and Samba?

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo[/b]
yep u'v gone mad

Hello, 'sweet princess' :flowers:
Yes, I'm taking care.
I LOVE YOU MORE, Very Sweet Princess'
love0038.gif
a055.gif
[/b]
I'm glad you have found the time to talk to us.
that makes me very happy. I LOVE YOU MUCH MORE. :kiss:
I'm going to pm you soon. :D

U took it the wrong way, I meant that gabbars screen presence and charisma can only be matched by rita

its a compliment :flowers:

btw: any idea who is playing the role of Kalia and Samba?[/b]

:) yea gabbar me? lol ...you know this time gabbar is being played by amitabh himself and jai (amitabh's original character) is played by ajay devgan!

:doh: not sure abt kalia and samba! but i hope they would include the famous dailogue "Kitne Admi the?"

AJAY DEVGAN?!?! :blink:[/b]
they coulda gotten abishiek bachan :ermm:

yh heard about Ajay, he is a good actor, I knew about Bachan playing Gabbar I think he could pull it off, who is playing the role of Thakur? that guy who loses his arms

:) yea gabbar me? lol ...you know this time gabbar is being played by amitabh himself and jai (amitabh's original character) is played by ajay devgan!

:doh: not sure abt kalia and samba! but i hope they would include the famous dailogue "Kitne Admi the?"[/b]
LOL what about the give me your arms line?

they coulda gotten abishiek bachan :ermm:

yh heard about Ajay, he is a good actor, I knew about Bachan playing Gabbar I think he could pull it off, who is playing the role of Thakur? that guy who loses his arms[/b]
Thakur is played by a south-indian actor... cant remember his name :(

Abhishek is busy with Ash... :doh:

LOL what about the give me your arms line?[/b]
Arms line.... ok.. i'll say it for now . ....."Yeh haath mjuhe de de Thakur"

I have heard that remake is not going to the exact copy of the original but it has the basic story line of 2 thieves helping a old cop to take 'purana' revenge ... so i doubt if they include the old movie dialogues.... (still as i said this earlier nobody knows what excalty would be the story line of the movie right now)

Thakur is played by a south-indian actor... cant remember his name :(

Abhishek is busy with Ash... :doh:
Arms line.... ok.. i'll say it for now . ....."Yeh haath mjuhe de de Thakur"

I have heard that remake is not going to the exact copy of the original but it has the basic story line of 2 thieves helping a old cop to take 'purana' revenge ... so i doubt if they include the old movie dialogues.... (still as i said this earlier nobody knows what excalty would be the story line of the movie right now)[/b]
they should fit in the famous quotes now that they claimed it is a remake, they were probably better off saying that they were inspired by sholay to make the film or somin

Back