The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

is it? still sittin at the table waiting...sighs...blinks...waits some more...looks at watch...hmm?[/b]
Do you enjoying the dessert, Poe? :)

It's funny, people still asking me in PM's about my siggy with MJ & ET: is the pic real? :lol:

Home, sweet home...

sfhousevw8.jpg

RT: If I would be a tear in your eye I'll roll down on your cheek and die in your lap.
And if you would be a tear in my eye I'll never cry by a fear of losing you.

RT: If I would be a tear in your eye I'll roll down on your cheek and die in your lap.
And if you would be a tear in my eye I'll never cry by a fear of losing you.[/b]

Beautiful aww

And if you would be a tear in my eye I'll never cry by a fear of losing you.[/b]
OMG how romantic :wub: drools i gotta say this to someone :wild:

nobody saw rush hour 3 yet ? wheres chaos btw ? i havent seen him online in ages

errr.. I'm still having a hard time finding a job, I put in over 40 applications this summer :(

^ yeah.... it's already released on 10 aug in india

But could not get the tickets today.... so saw a hindi movie....CHAKE DE india! ...omg shah rukh is just awesome in it :wub:

tomm. is sunday.. i'll try for rush hour again .... damn! I should have booked the tickets :ranting

lol u said that u couldnt find tickets for rush hour 3 and i asked why ? were the movie theaters all packed ?

^ LOL... yeah... on friday(yesterday) it released and hence most theatres we booked today :( yeah it was quite strange too normally any foreign movie does not get such a opening ... but i think this time... it's Rush Hour 3! LOL

Back