The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

I'm not feeling well lately :( very sick in fact.

Just started uploading the 3rd Legacy Mix, the second one is apparently "too big" (in megs) to upload so I need to sort that.

I'm not feeling well lately :( very sick in fact.

Just started uploading the 3rd Legacy Mix, the second one is apparently "too big" (in megs) to upload so I need to sort that.[/b]

*hugs* Malc :( Take care of yourself :flowers:

I'm gonna have to watch that video of yours soon :D Just got home and I gotta eat something :p

HEEEEEEEEELLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!: what happend in eastenders? I missed it on friday and now because I woke up late I'v missed it again..... PLEASE tell me what happend?

:p Phil chased Stella onto a roof and she went over it and splat onto a car :p But they didn't show it so we don't know if he pushed her or she jumped.

:p Phil chased Stella onto a roof and she went over it and splat onto a car :p But they didn't show it so we don't know if he pushed her or she jumped.[/b]
:eek:

so how did Ben tell the story then?

and erm.... :woohoo: NO MORE STELLA!!!! :innocent:

:eek:

so how did Ben tell the story then?
and erm.... :woohoo: NO MORE STELLA!!!! :innocent:[/b]

He was like "I don' t want to die in my bed" lol and then they seen the blood from where Stella scratched his chest. Stella tried to make out it was Ian abusing him but even dumb Phil realised it was her :p

112839mejhtdy9o8.gif

Back