The Discussion of MJ's Unreleased Tracks

Smh I knew Chicago 1945 had been fd with! & who do you know! They weren't the originals! The original file for c45 has 2021 mix by Ron markson...whatever his name is

Why would they retain the songs?
For selling/trading.
And what happened to the songs that they were going to publish today since they said they were going to publish everything today and they only published the childhood thing, the twymmf thing and verdict I think
They already posted all the contents on the laptop, some of them just haven't been posted on YT. Most of what was on the laptop are leaked songs/videos/multitracks.

For selling/trading.

They already posted all the contents on the laptop, some of them just haven't been posted on YT. Most of what was on the laptop are leaked songs/videos/multitracks.
and what is it that they did not publish on yt, and where is that?

what happened to the rehearsal and demo of earth song (1988) that supposedly had jackson unreleased? did they post it or not?

Just for that they're gonna rat him out to the feds. He's off the squad.
I find it weird that the same people who claim about not getting nothing....complain about getting stuff. I understand the situation but even the ones who "snitch" are still listening. Not listening to it is not hurting Michael. Nobody alive knows what the afterlife is like so saying "he wouldn't want this" & he'd be mad....thats just ones opinion. If im gone...idc what is released. We know he never made bad music (no pun intended) & NOBODY HERE has met him yet they kept saying what he wanted or didn't want beyond me. A person changes every 7years due to fully new cells in our body. Nobody knows what mj would've been like today. He's been gone for 13 years & if he were here...im sure we'd have alot of old content being he wasn't active the entire 2000s. With all the nostalgia going on...he would've definitely released some old stuff & with social media...we could've definitely got his attention to release concerts, not too sure about music but u never know. That's just my opinion though

On the bright side, Brad might put on stuff like "Crack Kills" and "Buffalo Bill" on the seminar more often to keep it fresh, so it's not all bad. Still feel sorry for him, though.

On the bright side, Brad might put on stuff like "Crack Kills" and "Buffalo Bill" on the seminar more often to keep it fresh, so it's not all bad. Still feel sorry for him, though.
I highly doubt it. “Dream Away,” a song Steve Porcaro kept hidden from the world for four decades, leaked the day after the first time he’d shared it publicly, and the contents of Brad’s laptop were stolen and leaked. If the seminars continue, I can’t imagine the format will change much (maybe different, already-released songs will be incorporated), and I HIGHLY doubt any previous collaborators will be willing to share any unheard material.

I don't even think Brad would have those tracks in his possession anyways.

I like The Verdict actually. Somebody tampered with the speed is all. It sounds like In The Back mixed with Tabloid Junkie.

Last edited:
Regarding songs I think that's it. TYLA and others were songs played by guests, so they weren't on Brad's laptop or SSD to begin with.

It makes sense that most of the material that has been played in the past were from Michael Prince and Brad Buxer and sometimes he would have other guests.

Next mission….

A little bit off topic but I was listening to Willing And Waiting and I freakin adore this track. Is there a way to deepfake the voice with Michael's?
I know right! That song is my favorite to come from the entire leak. I guess someone should filter an instrumental and use some of the AI singing modules to mimic the voice using filtered acapella or record their own if the results turn out to be bad.

Back