The Discussion of MJ's Unreleased Tracks

Really third verses will come soon but from this snippet it's not like lyrics they posted before ?
I don't know what you're saying there, the opening line of the leaked verse is the same as the lyrics.
Remember the time you said your life was through?
That's when I held and carried you.
These arms are to hold you. I Am Forever.
I am the rock that stands on solid ground.
I am that friend always around when things are shady.
We are forever.

Damn, I REALLY like this. It wouldn’t fit on HIStory whatsoever, but the vibe is excellent. Someone told me that MJ is buried in the background vocals, and I can’t tell if I can hear him. If there was a 1999 album, this would be a great fit.
There's a lot of speculation about whether MJ is buried on the BGV or not, some people say that he is, while some engineers have told me Michael had no involvement at all and this was just a demo for Michael. For sure the Lead is Babyface or whoever that singer is.
Is there a version with MJ vocals or is this all that exists? It sounds pretty good, has an addictive melody thing going on.
Nope
Brad Sundberg seemed to act like there was a MJ version that was completed but I don't think we have confirmation.
He said it was one of his favorite songs which Michael didn't pick, so most likely no MJ version exists.

There's a lot of speculation about whether MJ is buried on the BGV or not, some people say that he is, while some engineers have told me Michael had no involvement at all and this was just a demo for Michael. For sure the Lead is Babyface or whoever that singer is.

Nope

He said it was one of his favorite songs which Michael didn't pick, so most likely no MJ version exists.
But in Twitter you said that u heard wiling and waiting and there is Michael in chords

But in Twitter you said that u heard wiling and waiting and there is Michael in chords
I didn't see the post but I highly doubt this has any mj vocals on it. The vocalist is trying to emulate the artist's style so that they could easily see themselves on the song and *hopefully* accept it. Lashawn did the same and some parts of his writer's demos sound pretty similar to mj like this. Aside from this and it not being the full song, I actually really enjoy this. it's cool to hear generic 90's R&B in the mj style.

I can sort of hear MJ in 3:10 and 3:17 but I can't tell whether that's really MJ or if it's Babyface doing a good voice impression. Overall this leak makes me think about other writer's demos out there that likely sound great even without MJ's vocals but we'll never get to hear them and it's pretty sad to think about. Even Jungle City was described to be an excellent song even though it's just a writer's demo.

writers demo
I really like this, that melody has so much potential. It's very well performed by Babyface. I hope Mike recorded a version of it, I can only imagine how much he would have elevated it.

This song definitely would have worked on a 1999 album, with some RnB stuff on there. It amazes me sometimes the stuff Mike dropped or passed on for songs that weren't as strong

I really like this, that melody has so much potential. It's very well performed by Babyface. I hope Mike recorded a version of it, I can only imagine how much he would have elevated it.

This song definitely would have worked on a 1999 album, with some RnB stuff on there. It amazes me sometimes the stuff Mike dropped or passed on for songs that weren't as strong
I don't think Michael recorded wiling and waiting at all but i wish that he recorded it

I don't think Michael recorded wiling and waiting at all but i wish that he recorded it
According to people who worked on the 'HIStory' album, Michael Jackson did not record his solo version of the 'Willing And Waiting' song.

These people also say that 'Willing And Waiting' was recorded by Babyface as a vocal guide for Michael Jackson, and the song remained in that state.

It is also interesting that assistant recording engineer Rob Hoffman stated that the high caliber of that song was somewhat of a deterrent for Michael Jackson to later record the track for himself.

Also, Michael Jackson used to drop songs that did not fit the overall theme of a certain album.

This seems to be the case also about all these saccharine, over-sentimental Babyface-produced songs (including 'Willing And Waiting') which did not fit the aggressive theme of his 'HIStory' album.

According to people who worked on the 'HIStory' album, Michael Jackson did not record his solo version of the 'Willing And Waiting' song.

These people also say that 'Willing And Waiting' was recorded by Babyface as a vocal guide for Michael Jackson, and the song remained in that state.

It is also interesting that assistant recording engineer Rob Hoffman stated that the high caliber of that song was somewhat of a deterrent for Michael Jackson to later record the track for himself.

Also, Michael Jackson used to drop songs that did not fit the overall theme of a certain album.

This seems to be the case also about all these saccharine, over-sentimental Babyface-produced songs (including 'Willing And Waiting') which did not fit the aggressive theme of his 'HIStory' album.
Very sad news so even angel and do you love me not recorded

Again like i've also said, i'm not 100% sure if Michael is buried in the BG's or not, it sounds like it, but ive been told from numerous sources either MJ did some of the background vocals ALONGSIDE Babyface, or if this is a fully Babyface demo.

Again like i've also said, i'm not 100% sure if Michael is buried in the BG's or not, it sounds like it, but ive been told from numerous sources either MJ did some of the background vocals ALONGSIDE Babyface, or if this is a fully Babyface demo.
I understand you thank you a lot

MJ and Babyface should both be singing the hook and chorus
that doesn't mean definitely, but this was my belief, this is all purely speculation at this point as i have no definite answer from the research ive done in regards to this track, its hard to tell apart the voices in the recording.
U are right do u have information about song truth about youth

What's TYLA and Willing and Waiting? Think I'm late to the party 🎉 again

Back