The Discussion of MJ's Unreleased Tracks

The downtempo, Porcaro-esque one is “Photographs,” that much is certain. The others are very clearly Buxer collaborations—the rapid fire percussion is usually a strong giveaway. I’m curious what the titles are though. If Damien doesn’t recognize them, there’s a fair number of titles we can scratch off the list of candidates.

First one is Bio and the second one is the demo of TLC. I'm struggling to come up with anything else.

Photographs is such a nice, soothing song... I didn't care much about the song before but now I hope Michael's Affirmation leaks one day just so we can make a full instrumental filter of it.
It's nothing particular, it's a soft instrumental with the MJ message on it and never been planned to be released.

It's nothing particular, it's a soft instrumental with the MJ message on it and never been planned to be released.
Yeah, but I would love to hear the instrumental in full still.

Thinking now though, it would be wrong for it to leak. Imagine if you sent a personal phone message to a friend of yours wishing them well after a horrible accident and the message started being shared publicly, that's basically how it would be like if the song leaked. Maybe I'd settle with Photographs instead.

What I don't understand about 'We Love You' is that it's supposedly from Triumph sessions, yet it sounds like a demo for 'All Night Dancin' off Destiny
Someone identified what song this is a demo of, though I can’t recall what/where. It wound up going to another artist and (if I recall correctly) it was written by Jermaine.

What I don't understand about 'We Love You' is that it's supposedly from Triumph sessions, yet it sounds like a demo for 'All Night Dancin' off Destiny
It's progression. What's confusing? It'd be different if a song from the 2000s was made in the 80s or something lol.

Do we know how many unreleased tracks there are by The Jacksons? I think something from the Destiny, Triumph and Victory sessions could be quite interesting

'We Love You' for example is a really nice demo:

I'd say anywhere between 5 to 7 complete tracks from each of those sessions. The brothers already had 15 songs recorded by March of 83 for Victory.

Michael's Affirmation is a different track. Yes the melody is the same, but i believe the tempo is slightly faster on Michael's Affirmation/Photographs. Also, the sounds are not the same at all. For instance, the lead melody is NOT that glassy epiano sound on that version. This is most likely a primitive version of the Photographs instrumental.
How u said Michael affirmation is a track and Damien said it's not track at all only message for Roy and Siegfried

Back