The Daily News Nov 18 - Judge To Consider Unsealing Jackson Warrant

Blah, the media make whatever headline that suits them!
Whatever that sells, they'll do it.

I don't care how the media took it. As a Michael Jackson fan you should know more than anyone how the media spins anything concerning Michael Jackson.
well janet should know that to. you dont give them anything yet the family continue to do so.im tired of family members (others more than janet) crapping on mike while fans are doing whatever they can to precerve his legacy.

Last edited:
You guys act like Janet lied to make MJ look like a horrible person. She spoke the truth. And she didn't even know about the propofol, so how can she say Michael caused his own death when she didn't even know what caused it?

We knew MJ had painkiller problems and such. We knew the family tried to stop him. She didn't say anything we really didn't know as far as that goes.

We knew MJ had painkiller problems and such. We knew the family tried to stop him. She didn't say anything we really didn't know as far as that goes.
why are they even discussing it do they have no respect for mj. is janet so willing to talk about her drug issues and getting prescriptions under false names? ppl seem to think its ok to talk about mj like this.wouldnt be doing it if he were here.

You guys act like Janet lied to make MJ look like a horrible person. She spoke the truth.
er no. we just dont see why family members are helping the media to portray mj as a drug addict who died from it. its helping to taint potential jurrors for a start off. why are they talking about things that happened years ago. why are the media bringing it up? we know why the media are bringing it up so they can create headlines like they have done for this interview.and whats the truth got to do with this. when janet gave interviews she didnt want to talk about the superball incident or her realtionship with dupria. its ashame she and other family members cant give their own brother the same treatment.would mj talk about her in the same fashion? of course not.hed know theres somethings that shouldnt be talked about as its private and u want to respect and protect your sibling. u think mj would want ppl talking about his issues from years back? at the end of the day the majority family will keep selling him out. selling stories to tabloids who the week b4 had headlines that he took medication to stop his cravings for boys.keep cashing in while ppl are still intrested.guess it sums up what mj had to deal with. the only good thing is hedoesnt have to see whats happening anymore.the fans will keey trying to do whats right by mj while others look for the $. that pretty much sums it up. and they said mj was the crazy one.i hope family members dont get a shock when murray puts them on the defence list.if ppl cant see whats wrong about of this then im not even gonna bother. its hardly rocket science.ask youself i u would want the same yo happen to you. siblings talking about your private business to others then times that by 100

Last edited:
Gotta say I agree with both Rasta Pasta and Elusive. I watched that interview last night and came away thinking, how would MJ feel about this? And I can assure you he would be livid! Janet made MJ look like a 24/7 ragging drug addict! a bit of clarification when saying things would've helped. She had to know what the headlines were gonna be the next day.

Gotta say I agree with both Rasta Pasta and Elusive. I watched that interview last night and came away thinking, how would MJ feel about this? And I can assure you he would be livid! Janet made MJ look like a 24/7 ragging drug addict! a bit of clarification when saying things would've helped. She had to know what the headlines were gonna be the next day.
thank you. and janet didnt realise? shes the one in showbiz i can understand the likes of tito being daft enough to get led like that. but janet. who needs enemies etc...anyway all i care about is mjs kids. and how they deal with everything, ill just sit and wait for the next family member to crap on mj. well theres only 2 siblings left......if only the kids were of age

thank you. and janet didnt realise? shes the one in showbiz i can understand the likes of tito being daft enough to get led like that. but janet. who needs enemies etc...anyway all i care about is mjs kids. and how they deal with everything, ill just sit and wait for the next family member to crap on mj. well theres only 2 siblings left......if only the kids were of age

you are right...Janet knows the biz...and what gets me is that when Michael was asked about LaToya some years back on the Oprah interview...he was asked about his feelings on that tabloid book she wrote about him...

he said... she is my sister and I love her... ..he never said one bad thing about her even though she threw him under the bus in her book..

others just don't get it.. you don't have to lie to sell out someone... and don't have to curse and be rude to sell out someone...

in her grace and whispers in that interview..Janet sold out her brother... and for what??? to sell cd's and re-ignite her career..???

and someone asked..who is there coming out to speak and preserve Michael's legacy............well that person to me is Kenny Ortega...!!

thank goodness the TII is there to put the stamp on Mike's genius and humanity...for eternity.

The things is though.... those kids are brought up in that family.....I hope there is not much brain washing going on... As for Janet..it's all for money, she should know better....

Back