The Daily News - July 22, 2009 (Wed)

Re: murrays office raided by feds

CNN just reported this. What took the police so long??

I think this Dr Murray is a person being used by someone with an agenda.

Let's give Michael a doctor we can control, see my point? There have been to many people in Michaels life who have had an agenda, for it not to be the case now.

Yes everything is speculation, but if we apply logic the most reasonable explanation is that MJ should not have died. I have in recent years questioned MJ himself as being a poor judge of character, and after the trial everybody said MJ was getting rid of the people who fu**ed up his shit. I somehow have doubt MJ actually succeeded in doing that.

He attracts fucktards like shit attracts flies. Sorry for the bad French but I tend to lean more and more on the assumption that MJ's death was not an overdose and not an accident.
So true. There is something going on here. It is clear by now that this is not a natural death and that Michael should be alive. This makes me so mad and hurt.

CNN just reported this. What took the police so long??
THey have to put their ducks in order. Just because the police say this is not a criminal case does not mean they are not working behind the scenes. Like I said, Michael may have been skinny (which he has been in the past) but it would NOT have killed him.

Re: Murray's office raided by feds

In a month time he could easily destroy all the evidence of criminal activities

Re: Murray's office raided by feds

This is crazy as hell.
How many people will this end up taking down??
This is turning into the world's biggest sh*t storm.
*Puts on a pair of rain boots, rain coat, and black umbrella*

I understand that they have to tread carefully. But in the meantime, the man has had a chance to get rid of evidence. But then again he had already had a chance to do that.

THey have to put their ducks in order. Just because the police say this is not a criminal case does not mean they are not working behind the scenes. Like I said, Michael may have been skinny (which he has been in the past) but it would NOT have killed him.

I understand that they have to tread carefully. But in the meantime, the man has had a chance to get rid of evidence. But then again he had already had a chance to do that.
Trust me, someone was watching. Officer does not tell everything.

By the way, I never said Michael's weight was soley down to him dying. If anyone thinks that's what I stated they have misunderstood me.

Back