The Daily News - August 4 New Vanity Fair Mag [merged]

I'm not sure I want to buy VF after that disgusting article about MJ by Maureeen whatshername. I don't care how nice the cover is, it'll be scanned and online by the end of the month by someone anyway lol.

I want it so baaad!!!!! But where I'm from, is so difficult to get stuff!! Everything has to be ordered and is more expensive including handling and shipping :(
sad_face_lrg.gif

Found this on myspace:

Prince & Michael Jackson Were Friends?

Prince and Michael Jackson were friendly rivals? Seriously? According to former band members of the Purple One, it’s true.

A report in the Startribune, Bobby Z., Prince’s drummer for the Revolution, remembers watching the 1984 Grammys with Prince as Michael Jackson swept the Grammys.

“We were watching rough cuts of [the movie] ‘Purple Rain,’ and we knew that’s where Prince wanted to be the next year,” Z said Thursday.

Michael Jackson even showed up to 2 Purple Rain shows backstage. Although Michael Jackson did want to work with Prince a few years later, Prince declined due to lyrical differences.

Michael Bland insisted they got along fine. “They’d shoot hoops at Paisley Park,” Prince’s studio/home in Chanhassen.

“We used to get packages from MJJ Productions [with] footage of Sly Stone performing in Europe. Prince would pop it in the VCR, and we’d watch it.”

Prince even defended Michael at a press conference in 2000 where he said something along the lines of “we don’t really know what is going on with him and maybe we need to chill on that.”

Personally speaking, I did see Michael Jackson attend one of Prince’s shows at 3121 Las Vegas in 2006 with Wil I Am of the Black Eyed Peas and Chris Tucker. Michael did not make the after show as planned where he was to be seated with Michael Jordan.

Recently, Prince has been performing Michael Jackson songs in his sets, “Don’t Stop Til You Get Enough” and recently “Dancing Machine” by the Jackson 5.

Prince is my 2nd fave artist after MJ. I went to see his concert at the O2. I wonder what he things of MJ's son's name, Prince! :lol:

Mjs grandfather was called Prince Albert- hence Prince (from his mothers side)

Vanity Fair exhausted every resource possible to convict Michael in the court of public opinion--not only with regards to the allegations but in general--going as far as to claim he slaughtered cows and bathed in their blood while putting death curses on those around him...

Never in a million years would I pay even a penny to support such a farce of a publication regardless of the content of this article or the pictures.

Vanity Fair exhausted every resource possible to convict Michael in the court of public opinion--not only with regards to the allegations but in general--going as far as to claim he slaughtered cows and bathed in their blood while putting death curses on those around him....

WHAAAAATTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!! "bathed in their blood...." you gotta be kidding me!

NT Media Announces Acquisition of Michael Jackson Video Network Website(August 04, 2009)

LOS ANGELES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 08/04/09 -- NT Media Corp. (www.ntmedia.tv) (OTCBB: NTMI), a developer and operator of media and social networking websites, has announced that it has acquired the Michael Jackson themed video network, www.michaeljackson-video.info.
The website is expected to accumulate videos of the late King of Pop onto an easy-to-use platform. Fans will be able to view and post popular videos, as well as share them on their own websites and social networks.
Michael Jackson video network is owned and operated by NT Media Corp. (www.ntmedia.tv). For advertising and sponsorship opportunities please email contact@ntmedia.tv.
NT Media's revenue model for the network is based on standard display banner ads, in-stream video advertising, products sales and services. Advertisers are also able to earn revenue from video ads embedded in other websites on which Michael Jackson video network users place videos.

About NT Media
NT Media is a start-up digital media solutions provider and developer of niche content websites. The interactive and community-oriented content for NT Media sites, as well the sites' advertising, target specific interest groups and demographics in order to create an ongoing and open dialogue on trending topics and issues. NT Media's online communities integrate increasing trends in online social networking and community building, user generated original content and third-party applications.
Forward-Looking Statements
Certain statements in this news release may constitute "forward-looking" statements within the meaning of Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Such forward-looking statements involve risks, uncertainties and other factors, which may cause the actual results, performance, or achievement expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements to differ.
Contacts:
Media Contact(s):
Stefan Pollack
The Pollack PR Marketing Group
310-556-4443
Email Contact

Jonathan Younger
The Pollack PR Marketing Group
310-556-4443
Email Contact

or

Company Contact:
Ali Moussavi
323-445-4883
Email Contact

AccessTrackingLogServlet
Copyright @ Marketwire

http://dmnnewswire.digitalmedianet.com/articles/viewarticle.jsp?id=813700

Vanity Fair exhausted every resource possible to convict Michael in the court of public opinion--not only with regards to the allegations but in general--going as far as to claim he slaughtered cows and bathed in their blood while putting death curses on those around him...

Never in a million years would I pay even a penny to support such a farce of a publication regardless of the content of this article or the pictures.

I'll never forget how that magazine treated MJ. They were just terrible to him.

Back