The cheapest way to get to London is a city break deal

rowdym

Proud Member
For instance a return flight to Toronto from the UK can cost £500-600 depending on the month you go. Thats JUST the flight.

But, there are companies which offer 'city breaks' where for £299 you get return flights to Canada AND 3 nights in a decent hotel. For less than a standard return flight you get accommodation too.

Now it must be possible to find similar deals but from North America to the UK and not vice-versa.

A thought.

Cheap european flights:

www.ryanair.com

www.easyjet.com

Last edited:
I got a flight with my fiance from Vancouver with Thomas cook to London for $940 Return booked.

From denmark to london and back it's $90

From denmark to london and back it's $90

:bugeyed lucky!

From here to London I'll need more than 4000 bucks in my curency which is aprox $1650 that is from Sao Paulo to London...I still have to get from my city to Sao Paulo first, so....:swoon:

:bugeyed lucky!

From here to London I'll need more than 4000 bucks in my curency which is aprox $1650 that is from Sao Paulo to London...I still have to get from my city to Sao Paulo first, so....:swoon:

It costs alot more to fly from Brazil to the UK rather than the UK to Brazil.

I have found a return flight from London to Sao Paulo in July for £491 which is approx $692.

The cheapest return flight in July from Sao Paulo to London is £995 which is $1400.

It costs alot more to fly from Brazil to the UK rather than the UK to Brazil.

I have found a return flight from London to Sao Paulo in July for £491 which is approx $692.

The cheapest return flight in July from Sao Paulo to London is £995 which is $1400.

yeah, I think its probably because leaving a 1st world country to go to a 3rd world country is cheaper than doing the opposite... :(

London has many airport. What airport is the best if you want to be near the O2?

Convenience-wise I would say Heathrow because then you can get the tube all the way to the O2 venue. Picadilly and Jubilee lines.

Thank you. This is what I just found on the website of O2.

London City Airport is just 15 minutes from The O2 offering easy access from all over the UK and Europe (35 destinations). Heathrow, Gatwick and Stansted are only 50 minutes by train. Private aircraft are best flying in and out of London City Airport or Biggin Hill.

i will give you guys the advise to choose for londen luton airport.
It,s cheaper as heathrow or gatwick.....
At the airport there are many aposibility,s to go with the bus to londen centre....

Everey half hour the bus ( greenline: http://www.greenline.co.uk/ ) drives to several places in cental londen (retour airport-londen....londen-airport costs 15 pounds)
At the bigger underground stations you can buy the londen travelcard ( 25 pounds for 3 days)

i will go to his concert.
I fly with easyjet, then with the bus to londen centrum and then the londen travelcard to make my way for the rest of the week.....

Hey anyone want to go with me???!!! We can put our money together and get there!!! lol, to bad im only 14, im going to have to get a job to pay for this!!!

ok so heathrow is more expensive?

can i rent a car while im there? not like i'llknow where im going but im afraid to take a taxi...

just by myself it'll c ost $800(but only one ticket left at that price) not including hotel. i went to other sites and it's around $1200...if i wanna get there july 7th and stay until july 15th, seven days in a hotel with airfare is $1700

but i dont' wanna leave the baby and i have to take my mother and husband if zac comes....dilemas galore plus i have to go to the consulate to fix my passport either in nyc or los angeles...im screwed.

maybe he'll mention something for the states tmrw...im praying he does cuz if then, i can do it for sure. no matter where it is...hell, i'll walk

I saw flights in July from Germany (Weeze, Dusseldorf) to London Stansted for only 45 euro return ticket with ryanair omg!

Anyone an idea on the costs from Stansted airport to O2 by (tube, train whatever)? Can't seem to find it...

American Airlines super economy saver is 400bucks roundtrip. Plus hotel and concert tickets. But im sure ill be splitting the hotel, so, soso and i have 2 find our group lol.

tha hell u find them for $400? baby did u put LONDON as in ENGLAND and not new LONDON connecticut? lol

im not worreid about the concert tickets and where to stay now boo boo it's getting thurr that's the problem

tha hell u find them for $400? baby did u put LONDON as in ENGLAND and not new LONDON connecticut? lol

im not worreid about the concert tickets and where to stay now boo boo it's getting thurr that's the problem

I bet they are just one way or without the adds. I found one rt for $600 from Wisconsin. Hostels are around $22 but I don't know if you can do that with a baby and mother in tow.... wait, I'm a mother and thinking of using one so it must be alright.

*scratches head*

Why am I looking at airfair? I am probably more broke than you. :doh:

*makes note to self... check passport expiration date*

American Airlines super economy saver is 400bucks roundtrip. Plus hotel and concert tickets. But im sure ill be splitting the hotel, so, soso and i have 2 find our group lol.

$400 from ARIZONA?! It's about $700 from Miami...

ok so heathrow is more expensive?

can i rent a car while im there? not like i'llknow where im going but im afraid to take a taxi...

just by myself it'll c ost $800(but only one ticket left at that price) not including hotel. i went to other sites and it's around $1200...if i wanna get there july 7th and stay until july 15th, seven days in a hotel with airfare is $1700

but i dont' wanna leave the baby and i have to take my mother and husband if zac comes....dilemas galore plus i have to go to the consulate to fix my passport either in nyc or los angeles...im screwed.

maybe he'll mention something for the states tmrw...im praying he does cuz if then, i can do it for sure. no matter where it is...hell, i'll walk
why:ph34r:? lord jesus, is there something I should know about them? As that maybe an option cuz I ain't trying to get lost on the train or tube i should say??

I found in the past that tickets cost more when you are booking way far out. The price comes down to a low at around at 2-3 three weeks but then if you wait to the last week or days it can go way up again.

Back