The BOTDF cover is about 9/11?

Don't forget what Michael said in the 60 Minutes interview.

"Only in America. I don't wanna say to much... It's conspiracy, yeah... I don't wanna say too much - I'm done".

There are different kinds o conspiracies. For example there could be conspiracies inside a Company or Enterprise. I believe that.
In this little part he was talking about his album. Ed Bradley mentioned the impact of the accusations on his career, MJ said Invincible was number 1 all over the world except America.

Believe this: Michael Jackson was murdered.

Yeah I did anyway to a degree about 95 % after it happened. But I more and more wondered if it could have been just an accident. Can you give some good reasons to support the murder theory?

Even if it doesn't bring Michael back, I always did hope it was an accident - him having been murdered is just :no:.

... such as? I'm only asking cause I still have mixed feelings... don't know whether to believe his death was an accident or not.

To begin with child-molestation accusations. 1993 failed. I know for a fact that THEY have been preparing the 2005 case for a long time. That was not a random thing. THEY knew exactly what is Michael"s soft spot. Children. He loved them more than anything. They acused him of the worst possible thing.
From a terrible thing like that he could never recover. I believe that totaly broke his heart.:(:( We saw Michael who held his head up and he was strong because he was inocent. But nobody knows how many nights he spend crying.I can"t even begin to imagine how he felt.
He was allways under such huge pressure. They sucked the blood out of him.
Suddenly they forgot about everything and there it was....Michael"s huge come-back.
And yet..so many incompetent people around him. Strange, right ?

To begin with child-molestation accusations. 1993 failed. I know for a fact that THEY have been preparing the 2005 case for a long time. That was not a random thing. THEY knew exactly what is Michael"s soft spot. Children. He loved them more than anything. They acused him of the worst possible thing.
From a terrible thing like that he could never recover. I believe that totaly broke his heart.:(:( We saw Michael who held his head up and he was strong because he was inocent. But nobody knows how many nights he spend crying.I can"t even begin to imagine how he felt.
He was allways under such huge pressure. They sucked the blood out of him.
Suddenly they forgot about everything and there it was....Michael"s huge come-back.
And yet..so many incompetent people around him. Strange, right ?

This got me thinking. The accusations destroyed a part of Michael's life, that's for sure.

Can you please explain what you exactly mean in the last sentence?

Well, he was in NY just before it happened. So all evidence now points to MJ! Someone should notify the authorities. :)

Yup and you might as well throw in The Notorious B.I.G. in there too since he said he was gonna, 'blow up like the world trade' back in 1995....

This got me thinking. The accusations destroyed a part of Michael's life, that's for sure.

Can you please explain what you exactly mean in the last sentence?

Well...what I meant was that all the things about TII seem strange to me.
I remember back in april of 2009 I have read somewhere that some doctors said that Michael really needs to gain some weight if he wants to do so many shows. But that was soon forgoten when others said Michael was in perfect health. Of course, I can only speculate..because nobody seems to know the truth.
I have a feeling that they were pushing him over the limits and once again Michael felt huge responsability.There was no way he could pospone those shows, maybe...becuse of not feeling well. Again..I am not saying he was sick...but something was just not right, imo.
They never cared about Michael - a human being.
All they cared about was Michael Jackson - the money maker.

What I find quite ironic (in a sad way): Most of us need to discipline themselves to not eat too much and to do sports to not become fat. All it would have taken is him eating some burgers & some candies. Of course healthy food is important, but I think in his case burgers, chocolate etc. every once in a while would have been a good choice.

Back