The Billboard Hot 100 All-Time Top Artists/Songs

Never heard of The Twist? You must be really young, lol. Then there's "Let's Twist Again", and so on. :p Chubby still performs today, and looks young for 66.

Yeah I think I can be considered young :lol: 20s. But I think it's coz' Western music is not that popular in my Asian country anymore, only popular acts can reach here. It's sad I know :lol: :lol: When u go everywhere and only see Britney, Rihanna, Miley Cirus, Jonas Brothers, Katty Perry,... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: It's been like that since the 90's :( so I guess I'm missing out on many acts, and I'm too lazy to do research :lol: :lol: The last time a Western act was HUGE here is Michael :D.

Yeah I think I can be considered young :lol: 20s. But I think it's coz' Western music is not that popular in my Asian country anymore, only popular acts can reach here. It's sad I know :lol: :lol: When u go everywhere and only see Britney, Rihanna, Miley Cirus, Jonas Brothers, Katty Perry,... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: It's been like that since the 90's :( so I guess I'm missing out on many acts, and I'm too lazy to do research :lol: :lol: The last time a Western act was HUGE here is Michael :D.

There are a lot of great acts from the '50s, '60s and '70s, you should check it out. :)

Back