The Bad Era

GJX5tQbWkAIQlk3

"Bad Tour Rotterdam June 7th 1988

"And just when I thought I would never be able to show a video of the Bad Tour Rotterdam on June 7, 1988, Victor sent me this.So there I was, right at the front, the undulating crowd behind me. I didn't notice anything, completely captivated by the music, the band, the dancers... and Michael himself. When you see him up close it's almost unreal. I enjoyed it so much, and I am so grateful that I can see the images again, almost 36 years later....thank you
@Northen93 , you made my day"

Looking at the BAD Tour today and I wish Michael would have done this on future tours. Wear the Billie Jean pants for other songs instead of just Billie Jean. The black pants with the white/silver/gold stripe down the middle made him stand out more on stage.
man-in-the-mirror-bad-tour-3-3-man-in-the-mirror-19372741-325-480.jpg

"Bad Tour Rotterdam June 7th 1988

"And just when I thought I would never be able to show a video of the Bad Tour Rotterdam on June 7, 1988, Victor sent me this.So there I was, right at the front, the undulating crowd behind me. I didn't notice anything, completely captivated by the music, the band, the dancers... and Michael himself. When you see him up close it's almost unreal. I enjoyed it so much, and I am so grateful that I can see the images again, almost 36 years later....thank you
@Northen93 , you made my day"

That moment when MJ strikes a pose and the boom boom boom of the drums is such a moment. I could watch it on a loop all day.

@MarinaaIvanova

"9th September 1987 - Michael arrives in Japan to kick leg of his tour, BAD world tour. When Michael's Japan Airlines Flight 61 touched down at Narita International Airport in Tokyo over 600 journalists, cameramen and hundreds of screaming fans were waiting to cover his arrival."

How are all of these people upright? Are we looking at the same person?????

Also, God, he makes everyone else look so boring.

Back