The BAD 25 Remix discussion thread "Speed Demon” by Nero and “Bad” DJ Afrojack.

I really hope Nero does some more remixes in the future !!!!! :)

Nero's remix is great, although I wish he would have used the falsetto part. It definitely is an interesting take on Speed Demon. Afrojack's remix didn't destroy the song, but didn't bring anything to it either. In other words, I doubt I will ever listen to it again, it's a useless remix when you have the original. And Pitbull's remix sucks, as simple as that.

Having listened to them: I'm no fan of remixes of MJ songs at all, but I agree that the Nero remix is good. At least a lot better than the other two. Still not better than the original and I doubt I will listen to it a lot, but at least it's a nice effort. As for the Afrojack remixes, I just skipped them halfway through the song. The remixes are certainly the least interesting part of the package to me.

Hello!

As some of the fans know, the “Bad” Remix by Afrojack reached #2 on the UK Dance chart and it is currently climbing up the US Dance charts. It is definitely getting spun in the clubs!

We’re looking for more chart successes for Bad25 in the coming weeks, so make sure to leave your reviews on retailer websites, tell your friends, and spread the word about Bad25!

Best,

MJOnline
The Official Online Team of the Michael Jackson Estate™

^that's great news. I was going to say how much I am enjoying that remix. I love how he isolated the baseline of Bad and other beats. You can clearly hear what a brilliant masterpiece that song is. Love it!

qbee;3717358 said:
Hello!

As some of the fans know, the “Bad” Remix by Afrojack reached #2 on the UK Dance chart and it is currently climbing up the US Dance charts. It is definitely getting spun in the clubs!

We’re looking for more chart successes for Bad25 in the coming weeks, so make sure to leave your reviews on retailer websites, tell your friends, and spread the word about Bad25!

Best,

MJOnline
The Official Online Team of the Michael Jackson Estate™

cool, I hope the same happens with the Speed Demon remix :)

I'm surprised Speed Demon remix didn't go top of the dance charts:eek: but never mind, at least Bad did:clapping:

I love the Speed Demon remix! I like the Pitbull-free remix of Bad a lot too, but the Speed Demon remix is really good! The remix already has more plays on my iTunes than the original! Of course I love the original too, but to be honest it's one of my least favourite MJ songs.

Does anyone have the link the to UK dance charts where you can see the Bad remix? I can't seem to find it.

Back