The 911 tape

the caller says he is not breathing. He is not responding to anything, CPR.
-Has anyone witnessed what happened?
-No.
- Is there anyone?
- Just the Doctor is here.

I think it's important, it's a piece from the puzzle, we all try to find out the truth here. Especially because is very fishy with this doctor.

we can't find the truth...the police must!

i dont want to hear that rescue call....its sad enough!!

Omg... hearing that just made me feel so much worse... Oh God...

Ugh. Why do they insist on doing this?! It's like the 911 call from Joaquin Phoenix all over again...

The major news networks will be playing the tape shortly, MSNBC is about to play it. Be prepared if you have TV on.

So has there been any confirmation if Michael died in his sleep during the night or if anyone was present with him when he in fact had the cardiac arrest?

So has there been any confirmation if Michael died in his sleep during the night or if anyone was present with him when he in fact had the cardiac arrest?

i think its been confirmed that he had a hart attack and then went into a deep coma

I don't think there's been much confirmation of anything, besides that he went into cardiac arrest and a coma, then died. I hear the authorities got a hold of the doctor and he agreed to talk to the police, i'm sure he can clear up some detail. He seems to be the missing link at the moment.

i think its been confirmed that he had a hart attack and then went into a deep coma

What I meant was if Michael Jackson had the cardiac arrest during his sleep and they found him like that in the morning, or if someone was actually present with him when the cardiac arrest struck.

If you listen to the 911 tape it seems like the dude on the phone or the doctor himself dodges that question, however I can imagine you're not in a state of mind to be answering questions when you have a man, especially Michael, lying unconscious in front of you.

Pretty clear to me that they tried things BEFORE calling 911. He mentions the doctor mid call and then says he is not responding to anything, CPR, so obviously they tried things before.
Yep, the doc is the missing link.

CNN ran 911 tape not only TMZ, it's official investigation people, the poloce is looking for the doctor

i dont think that this is the true 911 tape
how can he talk to the emergency without saying that michael is the person who needed the ambulace

What I meant was if Michael Jackson had the cardiac arrest during his sleep and they found him like that in the morning, or if someone was actually present with him when the cardiac arrest struck.

If you listen to the 911 tape it seems like the dude on the phone or the doctor himself dodges that question, however I can imagine you're not in a state of mind to be answering questions when you have a man, especially Michael, lying unconscious in front of you.

Yeh I know, I meant that that's something that's not known at this point. The doctor will surely be able to answer that part. There are reports that he received some sort of injection at 11.20, which would mean he was awake in the morning before getting the shot, but this is not confirmed, so it's hard to say for sure, anything is possible. To me it doesn't seem likely that he died in his sleep, because they wouldn't even have attempted cpr anymore at that point. But like I said, details are fuzzy and we don't know much, so they need more pieces of the puzzle to get a clear picture. But a lot of signs point to a possible accidental overdose.

i dont think that this is the true 911 tape
how can he talk to the emergency without saying that michael is the person who needed the ambulace

before the tape came out, they said that the call was "a man in his 50's" not michael jackson. it's important to remain calm and efficient for paramedics.

Didn't Marlon say he collapsed or something? Which means he had to be awake.

before the tape came out, they said that the call was "a man in his 50's" not michael jackson. it's important to remain calm and efficient for paramedics.

Im not listening to the tape but I agree. If the person said Michael Jackson the paramedics, I know they are professionals, but can you imagine the reaction that would get? Or they could have thought it was a hoax.

Back