Teddy Riley Leaves Message For The Fans

Thank you trish for sharing this lovely message.

yes Michael is "God"...but Earth needed so much such a "God"!

How i miss him soooo

Omg wow this was the best message to fans ive heard so far :) Wow he really really understands what its like for us. I find with a lot of celebrity messages its kind of distant.. i mean its like fans are fans and nothing more.

But with this message i felt that he knew how much it really meant to be a fan of michael, and he said some really helpful stuff that would make anyone whos suicidal re-consider.

''We got to move on in our lives with him in our spirit , Hes in a better place than us.... Watch when you get there, we will meet the greatest.''

god that was great to log on and see, i been feeling the ''going nuts'' feeling again. so its so nice people are thinking of the fans equally for once and not pushing us as last.
we felt him too, even though some of us or alot of us did not get to meet him. hes was that powerful.

Wow, a big thankyou to Teddy.
He really cares and it shows. The tears really came out when he said, "Everytime you hear his song, he's right next to you."

Teddy let us a beautiful message. Thank you.

Despite all the leeches, Michael had some wonderful people around him as well. I feel calmer knowing that.

Thank you, and I hope people listen to him.

it,s so true.......
Michael would kick some butt when he knows people are killing themselves...
Thank you teddy, your words made my cry, but that,s good.
each tear that falls is in honour sweet michael.....
I,m so damn proud to be a fan, i will spread his words.....

Thanks Teddy, you are a good man and a very good friend of Michael.
Im sure Jackson loved him, they used to work together alot...

Respect brov! ;)

Thanx for posting. I was crying with him when he was doin the CNN interview. Thank you again for the beautiful message, Teddy.

That was sweet. Teddy was so lovely and calm!!!! We need words like these. :)

This was beautifully said and thanks for this. It's still so raw, still so painful, can't seem to think straight or know what to do latey.

1 week today:angel:

:huggy:Thanx you kindly teddy :pray::angel: thanx you kindly .

Thanks Teddy so so much! I've bursted into tears when you said those things but I do feel a little bit better, really I do!
YES! YOURE RIGHT! HIS SPIRIT'S HERE... around us! I can feel it!
Thank you!

Ted was so sweet to say what he said about Michael.I listen to Michael's Dangerous and songs that He has done with Michael and Joy whenever I get a chance. My heart cries but to know that he has worked with the greatest artist of all time is a blessing to know for the ages.

just come to thanx you again mr R :huggy:
i feel comfort in your message ~god bless you

I really believe we will see Mike in heaven,stop the suicide that wont make him happy,and that wont get you in Mikes place now...please,let God decide when he will take us there.

great message. all my respect for this kind of friends michael had. simply great.

Wiping the flow of tears because drying them is impossible. Thank you.

Back