Tatiana Thumbtzen's NEW Book: "Michael & Tatiana: King of My Heart"

I'm sitting here at Starbucks cracking up behind my laptop screen looking like a complete idiot. This thread...:hysterical:

You are in the right place to be reading this thread. I am thinking about having a cocktail "Sex on the Beach" or should I say "Sex from Behind"--Katiana's words, not mine, of course (see what she wrote at the top of the thread).

I feel sorry for her. I would feel that too if I were Tatiana, but I will never open about it in public. I don't think she derserve to be treat like that from the fool guy Fran Dileo. She is maybe just confused.. she is a sweet woman :heart:.. but she needs to stop... Tatiana please stop..
If you see her profile on Facebook, she get too much of attention.
But I understand a little bit because it's MICHAEL.. Who wouldn't want a perfect man like him? (;
I can hear she wants attention. Nothing else.

This should be on the book cover :D
The King of My Heart
MJnThromance.jpg

:lol: Oh my. Well, I guess it just proves there is noOoOoO getting over Michael. Heck, I've been obsessed with him like that for 26 years and never even got that close. :hysterical:

i'm thinking that the nefarious enemy she thinks she is referring to, is Karen Faye..
i also think that all those who claim child molestation against MJ, are seeded in her editor's warped thinking. plus the editor probably wanted her, too, and like other men, saw other men wanting her and other women like her who were in love with MJ.. envy personified..

but it is kinda sweet to listen to, and some of the thread responses are funny..lol

Last edited:
I am not mad at her. To me, Michael was King of my heart as well as well as to any others. If that is how she feels, she is entitled.

i'm curious if she has any infos in that book regarding the ~12 unreleased minutes from the The Way You Make Me Feel video. apparently there was an early 22~24 min version only shown to Sony executives on Neverland once. i'm guessing it includes more scenes of michael trying to "get" her (before the point where the version we know starts).

I feel for her in a way. She obviously has strong feelings for him. I don't blame her.

Although, I don't think we need this book.

'Icy stare' from one of Michael's employees.. is she talking about Karen Faye?

Is this about her and Michael or her and Majestik The Magnificent?

Its all good. If it convinces someone to not think MJ is a child molester, then it has served a good purpose.

Its all good. If it convinces someone to not think MJ is a child molester, then it has served a good purpose.

I doubt these people know who Tatiana Thumbtzen is, let alone buy a book from her. They tend to be rather uninformed when it comes to Michael Jackson.

:banghead: ...Tatiana....book....king....her....heart.... oh for Gods sake. :bugeyed

This is from another fan forum-michaeljackson.com---

Tatiana Thumbtzen's NEW Book: "Michael & Tatiana: King of My Heart"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apparently I've found out through Tatiana Yvonne's official facebook, that she has a brand new book coming out entitled "Michael & Tatiana: King of My Heart" & it's supposed to be due out Dec. 27, 2010! This apparently is confirmed & can be preordered as well.
I found this on the firpocarr website!!
($24.95 USD plus shipping). Tatiana will personalize and sign the first 500 copies sold. December 27, 2010, is the release date. Orders must be received prior to November 15, 2010, to be signed and personalized. All pre-purchases must be single orders initially, and will be honored on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Here's a sample from her new book:
"As Michael warmly caressed me from behind, the magnificence of his cologne stirred my emotions. When I sensed that he wore it just for me, an indescribable euphoria swept across my psyche. My bliss was heightened when I learned from his parents and close friends that he said he was in love with me.
The purity of his minty whispers fell like angel's breath upon my ear. The radiance of his smile lit my heart. How could anyone possibly resist surrender to the innocence of his aura? While our bodies quietly posed motionlessly for the picture, our souls danced excitedly within us. For that private moment in a public place, we were Mr. and Mrs. Michael Jackson.
But all was not well. I received an evil gaze from a jealous employee standing just out of the frame, off to the side. Her icy stare still resonates with a chill. Ominous clouds were forming. I had no idea she'd represent sinister forces threatening to sabotage our royal wedding; and wearing his coat he gave me during the shoot would not shield me from the wrenching heartache to come.
At that moment, the genesis of a fairytale love affair began slowly transforming into a nightmare. The Hollywood script would read: "The exuberant bride-to-be morphed into the lovelorn queen denied her crown."
And now, though my King is gone, his love still reverberates within my heart. This is my story of lost love as never told before."

She seems REALLY obsessed with Michael LOL! Looks like a page from fan fiction to me! Poor girl! Michael sure does drive women 'crazy', LOL!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back