Tatiana Thumbtzen's NEW Book: "Michael & Tatiana: King of My Heart"

Ankita

Proud Member
This is from another fan forum-michaeljackson.com---

Tatiana Thumbtzen's NEW Book: "Michael & Tatiana: King of My Heart"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apparently I've found out through Tatiana Yvonne's official facebook, that she has a brand new book coming out entitled "Michael & Tatiana: King of My Heart" & it's supposed to be due out Dec. 27, 2010! This apparently is confirmed & can be preordered as well.
I found this on the firpocarr website!!
($24.95 USD plus shipping). Tatiana will personalize and sign the first 500 copies sold. December 27, 2010, is the release date. Orders must be received prior to November 15, 2010, to be signed and personalized. All pre-purchases must be single orders initially, and will be honored on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Here's a sample from her new book:
"As Michael warmly caressed me from behind, the magnificence of his cologne stirred my emotions. When I sensed that he wore it just for me, an indescribable euphoria swept across my psyche. My bliss was heightened when I learned from his parents and close friends that he said he was in love with me.
The purity of his minty whispers fell like angel's breath upon my ear. The radiance of his smile lit my heart. How could anyone possibly resist surrender to the innocence of his aura? While our bodies quietly posed motionlessly for the picture, our souls danced excitedly within us. For that private moment in a public place, we were Mr. and Mrs. Michael Jackson.
But all was not well. I received an evil gaze from a jealous employee standing just out of the frame, off to the side. Her icy stare still resonates with a chill. Ominous clouds were forming. I had no idea she'd represent sinister forces threatening to sabotage our royal wedding; and wearing his coat he gave me during the shoot would not shield me from the wrenching heartache to come.
At that moment, the genesis of a fairytale love affair began slowly transforming into a nightmare. The Hollywood script would read: "The exuberant bride-to-be morphed into the lovelorn queen denied her crown."
And now, though my King is gone, his love still reverberates within my heart. This is my story of lost love as never told before."

She seems REALLY obsessed with Michael LOL! Looks like a page from fan fiction to me! Poor girl! Michael sure does drive women 'crazy', LOL!

Last edited:
I love this woman. But she get too much attention. I am enough with her. I still love her as person, but this is enough.. she have to relax little bit.
Michael wasn't interested in being in a relationship with Tatiana. Tatiana, needs to get over it and move on with her life. So I don't understand why she keep using time on him in that way.
She talking about him like it was her longtime boyfriend or husband ?! Wtf

Last edited:
I love this woman. But she get too much attention.
Michael wasn't interested in being in a relationship with Tatiana. Tatiana, needs to get over it and move on with her life. So I don't understand why she keep using time on him.

Agree - Don't know what to think :doh: - If it really happened (I highly doubt and she always claimed that there was only friendship when he was alive) it should be kept private if she respects him, I would never share that kind of stuff with the whole world !!!:no: And we never heard Michael talking of his love affairs, he was a real gentleman as he said.

and so who's the next ? :smilerolleyes:

In 2005, she admitted nothing happened between them...and that she hadn't spoke to MJ since she was fired. Her book editor went on to insinuate MJ must be a child molester because he ignored her advances when many other males in Hollywood were after her.

Why another book?

maybe it has be done with recycled paper :lol:

Still a waste of paper, though. Unless they want to send it to some 3rd world country as toilet paper. That's about the only thing all those rubbish books by people who claim they knew Michael are good for.

Omigosh, you guys are cracking me up. :lmao: Tatiana? *sighs* What can I say?...I'd prolly be whipped for the rest of my life after getting that close to him too. I say let her fantasize that he felt and meant it the way she did - but does she have to write books on it? Jeez.

Michael baby, what were you doing to all these women around you? They can't stop dreaming about you. They lost their minds after you left this Earth.

Tatiana...got one question for you...was this your fan fiction story that you posted on MJJF not too long ago?? Maybe in the "OMG Michael" section??

She claimed on Facebook that proceeds would go to the victims of Haiti. I questioned her on facebook to no avail. I unfriended her. I don't like people usuing Michael's name for profit.

Personally, I think she's full of it. This is like her 3rd book on Michael. She's obsessed and scary.

If you want to donate to Haiti, do it through the red cross.

I could write a better fanfiction than that: As he caressed me from in front, my N----- stood erect with desire. I became to tingle all over as I realized he was wearing "MJ Mesmerizer Cologne" just for me. I knew that this secret marriage would be doomed to disaster when I saw the fans gazes like hot, pulsating, 7inch daggers piercing me.

Thank goodness, I did not even know she wrote a book before.

lol she did't love him she loved the attention surrounding him and shes still milking it.

I could write a better fanfiction than that: As he caressed me from in front, my N----- stood erect with desire. I became to tingle all over as I realized he was wearing "MJ Mesmerizer Cologne" just for me. I knew that this secret marriage would be doomed to disaster when I saw the fans gazes like hot, pulsating, 7inch daggers piercing me.

Hold up....tatiana wrote all that??

I'm sitting here at Starbucks cracking up behind my laptop screen looking like a complete idiot. This thread...:hysterical:

Back