Taped rehearsal.

It would be legendary...
I hope they do something with it, so we can see the greatness of Michael one more time.

Thank you for this info.

I really really hope this footage will be shown to the world, so all can see MJ was still great and strong and a fantastic entertainer.

I'll be crying again when I will se it =(

I'm tearing up just reading about it. I imagine I'll be bawling while watching something like this...tears of joy to see him in action one last time and tears of sadness knowing he didn't get to go thru with it all as he was excited to do. Just can't believe we are never going to see or hear him again in realtime. :no: Seeing footage of him in the last lively moments before his death doing the one thing we were all looking forward to seems like too much to ask for, but I'm hopeful.

It would be legendary...
I hope they do something with it, so we can see the greatness of Michael one more time.

I do, too. Altho there's many memories and images of Michael in my heart and mind, it would be a nice final image of him before his death other than the ambulance photo. :(

Last edited:
Hey everyone...

I would normally start by giving a message of hope, but i'm pretty lost for words at the moment. I've just heard something from a close friend who knows the drummer who was working with Michael during the rehearsals. Now I hope I cause no grief by saying this, but I personally found it helpful when I was told. This isn't something i'd write unless I was certain about the source, and my friend is someone I can trust when it comes to this kind of thing. Apparently the drummers name is Simon, so I guess theres some more information.

Apparently earlier in the week Michael and his team performed a full dress rehearsal which was professionally recorded. Michael performed an entire set (word "flawless" was used) and later gave a big group speech about how they were by far his favourite group of people to perform with.

I dont mean to address something that could be considered as a fan wanting "more" from Michael, I just want to make it clear. I just found personal comfort in knowing that somewhere out there is footage of my idol and hero performing for the last time.

God bless you Michael.

Great..thanks for posting.. I was wondering about that...

so glad this might be true....

if it is released... it will sell like hot cakes.................

Hey everyone...

I would normally start by giving a message of hope, but i'm pretty lost for words at the moment. I've just heard something from a close friend who knows the drummer who was working with Michael during the rehearsals. Now I hope I cause no grief by saying this, but I personally found it helpful when I was told. This isn't something i'd write unless I was certain about the source, and my friend is someone I can trust when it comes to this kind of thing. Apparently the drummers name is Simon, so I guess theres some more information.

Apparently earlier in the week Michael and his team performed a full dress rehearsal which was professionally recorded. Michael performed an entire set (word "flawless" was used) and later gave a big group speech about how they were by far his favourite group of people to perform with.

I dont mean to address something that could be considered as a fan wanting "more" from Michael, I just want to make it clear. I just found personal comfort in knowing that somewhere out there is footage of my idol and hero performing for the last time.

God bless you Michael.
Thank you so much for this.

I think they should send the tape to everyone who had a ticket!

Gosh, this is just like anticipating your children for Christmas and opening presents, but then Santa clause decides to not come this year or any year after and Christmas is on permanent hiatus.

Gosh, this is just like anticipating your children for Christmas and opening presents, but then Santa clause decides to not come this year or any year after and Christmas is on permanent hiatus.

True!

What did we do to deserve this ?

Back