Taped rehearsal.

Daniel.San

Proud Member
Hey everyone...

I would normally start by giving a message of hope, but i'm pretty lost for words at the moment. I've just heard something from a close friend who knows the drummer who was working with Michael during the rehearsals. Now I hope I cause no grief by saying this, but I personally found it helpful when I was told. This isn't something i'd write unless I was certain about the source, and my friend is someone I can trust when it comes to this kind of thing. Apparently the drummers name is Simon, so I guess theres some more information.

Apparently earlier in the week Michael and his team performed a full dress rehearsal which was professionally recorded. Michael performed an entire set (word "flawless" was used) and later gave a big group speech about how they were by far his favourite group of people to perform with.

I dont mean to address something that could be considered as a fan wanting "more" from Michael, I just want to make it clear. I just found personal comfort in knowing that somewhere out there is footage of my idol and hero performing for the last time.

God bless you Michael.

Hey everyone...

I would normally start by giving a message of hope, but i'm pretty lost for words at the moment. I've just heard something from a close friend who knows the drummer who was working with Michael during the rehearsals. Now I hope I cause no grief by saying this, but I personally found it helpful when I was told. This isn't something i'd write unless I was certain about the source, and my friend is someone I can trust when it comes to this kind of thing. Apparently the drummers name is Simon, so I guess theres some more information.

Apparently earlier in the week Michael and his team performed a full dress rehearsal which was professionally recorded. Michael performed an entire set (word "flawless" was used) and later gave a big group speech about how they were by far his favourite group of people to perform with.

I dont mean to address something that could be considered as a fan wanting "more" from Michael, I just want to make it clear. I just found personal comfort in knowing that somewhere out there is footage of my idol and hero performing for the last time.

God bless you Michael.

Thank you. I am very glad for that post. Very very glad. It will be the best tribute.

i hope they can air this at some point as a tribute to him and to show the world he still had it.

Hey everyone...

God bless you Michael.
Thanks for sharing this. Yes, I feel a lot will be released as soon as the family is able to get their minds around how to make sure everything is in place with what all is involved. I truly hope so.

I feel this should be released later on down the line.

We need to pray for him and his family and when they are ready, they can do whatever they want with the footage.

I love you all.

Sorry, just to correct my original post, he wasn't the drummer, he's the guitarist. The person I named "Simon" is this guitarists cousin. He called his family during the next morning and told them all the story.

Apparently there was a party afterwards where the speech was given where Michael was quite bubbly and happy with how things went.

Thats all my message says...

There are documentaries airing, will these consist of any new footage do you think?

There are documentaries airing, will these consist of any new footage do you think?
So far I've only seen the usual. It would be a great time to release never before seen footage.

Anyway, in any case I'm thankful (almost?) all the medias pay such a tribute to Michael. He deserved it.

i couldnt bear to watch his last ever performance knowing that he had less than 24 hours left to live.
I hope i never see the footage

Would be nice if true. For now I do not really care.
I'm confident to see some releases in the future.
I'm thankful for everything Michael has given us in all these years already.

Thank you for this information. It would be very pleasing and comforting to see a full rehearsal of some type. Maybe something like the Dangerous rehearsals would even be nice. I just wanna see Michael at his happiest with his new crew! I'm not one of the fans who can't look at his face or see his videos right now. I'm taking it all in as it comes to me, news, videos, interviews and all.

Let's hope it comes around in a few months, though I would not be surprised if it takes longer than a year for something to surface.

Michael has so much unreleased material that even we haven't heard and I'm hopeful that it will be revealed later on down the road. I feel we all need time to grieve right now though.

I hope at least after all the hard work that went into TII, if there is a full rehearsal tape, then maybe Kenny Ortega can see about getting it released for us, rather than letting all the work float off into Oblivion.

Michael has so much unreleased material that even we haven't heard and I'm hopeful that it will be revealed later on down the road. I feel we all need time to grieve right now though.

Yes, I think now is the time to celebrate his legecy. Right now, I cannot even think....my mind is racing....I feel so empty inside. I can't stop crying...this just makes me so ill. my God, what next...how do we all heal from this loss.

I was hoping there would be footage - although the thought is unbearably sad. I want the world to see him one last time and to realise what a genius he was and how they never ever gave him the respect he deserved.

it'll be unspeakably sad to see it, i would still want to though, he died trying to do these shows i think its fitting that people get to see he still had it

Hey everyone...

God bless you Michael.

I hope this one became true , dude.
I feel davastated about this. Michael didn't have the chance to perform for last time...
I was so happy This is It was so close and BOOM the worst things happened...
At least, as a fan, we want some footage where our beloved Michael entertain us one last time...

Bye, and thanks for the info (I hope we get the chance to get it)...

I figured this to be as Mike always seemed to have a personal cameraman on hand. I was hoping something like this was recorded. I only now hope we aren't made to wait years to see this footage. We need Michael now more than ever, but who do we let know this now? Sony? The Jackson family? Who? Although, we do need to step back and allow the family especially their mourning time.

Back