Talitha opens a blog/site about Michael

OMG how come I missed this? Thank you so much for sharing this. I'm tearing up here :cry:

Talitha, if you happen upon this thread - thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing your beautiful memories of Michael with us. Some of us weren't as fortunate, but reading your accounts is the next best thing to meeting Michael; something I'll never get to do :cry:

He was truly an angel, and I'm crying as I type this.

Last edited:
She is very lucky. I enjoyed reading those stories, but they made me sad. I miss him.

They may know (which I highly doubt), but no one ever asked what is he doing there all the time at Michael's house, no one saw Murray coming or out of the house of Michael and these fans were often in home of Michael and bla bla bla? For me, it's so unbelievable.... or I'm too stupid. If it were me, I would questioned about this and would want to know why he was there.

How do you know they didn't see him? They might have seen this man coming and going to MJ's house but how would they know who he was and what was he doing there? He could be an employee, a friend, anyone. I guess a lot of people were visiting Michael all the time.

They may know (which I highly doubt), but no one ever asked what is he doing there all the time at Michael's house, no one saw Murray coming or out of the house of Michael and these fans were often in home of Michael and bla bla bla? For me, it's so unbelievable.... or I'm too stupid. If it were me, I would questioned about this and would want to know why he was there.

Well, who cares now???? :( The shit is already done and Michael is not here. :cry: NOW... too late for me that I'm the other side of the Atlantic to be questioning these things. *big sigh*

Move on... :cry: *big sigh*

Sorry, but I think you're not making sense. These are fans, people who love and adore Michael just like we do and who got the chance to be near him. OF COURSE she was enjoying every moment and OF COURSE she didn't know who Murray was. They could have thought he was just a security person (as he is quite big) or a friend of Michael's. It's not like these fans were going to invade Michael's privacy and ask him about every single person that was around him.

Also, if you'd actually read the stuff on the site, you'd know that during the time of This is It, they had less access to Michael and didn't get to see him as often as before. How the hell were they supposed to know something was fishy about Murray?

I know we're all angry Michael had to die because of this idiot but to put the blame on other fans for 'not noticing' is taking it way too far. Just be glad this girl opened up and shared her experiences, as many other fans would rather keep them private. Perhaps because they KNOW fans are gonna moan about it.

Well, who cares now???? :( The shit is already done and Michael is not here. :cry: NOW... too late for me that I'm the other side of the Atlantic to be questioning these things. *big sigh*

Move on... :cry: *big sigh*

We also have to understand that Murray was there during nights... remember that the these fans went wherever Michael went. So if MJ went to rehearsals they went after him... at the time MJ was off to rehearsals Murray would arrive to MJs home and these fans would NOT be there so they probably didnt see him arrive. Remember we have transcripts from the pre-hearing that when they got back home on June 24th, Murrays car was already inside.

I also know that one follower fan have said they kinda knew Michaels schedule.. they knew he wouldnt leave the house at a certain time so they wouldnt show up until that time.. lets say MJ had a pattern to leave 2pm in the afternoon the fans would show up at 1,30pm and if Murray used to leave earlier in the morning they didnt see him.

If I were there and saw Murray and found out he was MJs doc I would probably have thought "How great that we have a doc that looks after MJ now when he is about to tour"... honestly thats what I would have thought because I would never think he was giving MJ propofol...

Last edited:
They could have thought he was just a security person (as he is quite big) or a friend of Michael's. It's not like these fans were going to invade Michael's privacy and ask him about every single person that was around him.

I know we're all angry Michael had to die because of this idiot but to put the blame on other fans for 'not noticing' is taking it way too far. Just be glad this girl opened up and shared her experiences, as many other fans would rather keep them private. Perhaps because they KNOW fans are gonna moan about it.

Exactly. I think it's wonderful that Talitha has decided to share her stories. I thoroughly enjoyed reading through them.

I really don't understand this attitude that people seem to have toward the follower fans. I guess I can understand if it's because of the TINI campaign, but even before that, I'd heard them being referred to as stalkers or be accused of hounding Michael. If Michael was truly bothered by their presence, I'm sure he would have done something about it. But he genuinely seemed to enjoy their company, and particularly hers. I figured they were tired of being bashed by other fans and so they would stay silent, so her site was a pleasant surprise.

And how in the world can this be compared to Jim Jones? :bugeyed

Im not sure what you mean "if they didnt notice anything strange?"

According to them, they say they saw his health got worsen and that they wrote letters and handed them to him expressig their love and concern... one of them also sent an e-mail to karen voicing their concern for her as well.. and according to them they say security kinda started to keep them away from MJ.. they felt something wasnt right but couldnt say what was going on....

Thats the impression ive got from them so far
and yet they did not bother to leave him alone, or stop following him and his children anywhere. for selfish reasons. instead of spearing the an man of their stalkerish presence they continued to stalk his ass all over town while supposedly sending concerning emails to karen faye. i guess the thought of letting the man breath didn't occur to them while passing him napkins, chips bags, bottles and other stuff for him to autograph. strange way of showing of concerned they were by demanding autopraphes and taking pictures indeed. but to each his own.

and yet they did not bother to leave him alone, or stop following him and his children anywhere. for selfish reasons. instead of spearing the an man of their stalkerish presence they continued to stalk his ass all over town while supposedly sending concerning emails to karen faye. i guess the thought of letting the man breath didn't occur to them while passing him napkins, chips bags, bottles and other stuff for him to autograph. strange way of showing of concerned they were by demanding autopraphes and taking pictures indeed. but to each his own.

Jealousy is a bitch, isn't it?

Seriously, you have no idea what you are talking about. Michael was HAPPY to see these people, and invited them into his home or on trips with him. If he didnt want them there, he could have asked security to remove them but he DIDNT. They were a source of love and caring which he so badly needed. And sorry, but the stuff you say about them passing him stuff to sign? PLEASE stop, it's making you look like an idiot. They weren't passing him anything, and half the time they didn't take pictures with him; they just said hello and let him get on with his day.

Did you really just say 'supposedly sending emails to Karen Faye' ??? As if they lied about it??? For your information; the emails WERE sent and Karen told fans to shush because she didn't want the media to pick up on fans' concerns. So, fans took control and wrote letters of concern to Michael himself. How do I know? Because I was one of them. TALITHA was one of the kind people to make the effort to deliver these letters to Michael.

Again, you have no idea what you're talking about. So stop bashing other fans simply because you're jealous.

It may be for those who are, but jealousy doesn't apply to me, what makes me mad is deluded former TINI activists and Karen Fayer hanger on's/supporters. But whatever you continue to cheer for such people, I certainly won't. And another thing, sending or not sendling emails to Karen Faye, out of all people, doesn't really prove a dayum thang.

Well, I'll just say that fans followers really was very, very, very good get informations about where Michael was and follow Michael EVERYWHERE :eek: :doh: :fear: ... just that and nothing more. -_- But nobody knew he had a doctor every day at his home and WHY he had a doctor every day at home. :blink: It is so amazing that. :doh:

The site... is lovely, I do not deny. BUT I can not be blind to certain things that I do not understand and never will be able to understand. -_- But OK... move on. *Now... leaving this thread.*

I never really understood the idea of being a "follower fan" as people call them. I couldn't wrap my head around how it is even possible to drop everything and fly to wherever he is to be near him. How can anyone afford that (for one?). I didn't know how much more to it there was than just trying to get him to look your way or get a quick hug or handshake or autograph and then whisked away. They actually had a friendship with him. That's pretty special. Reading her blog (I'm only part way through) she is Adorable. I could really see her bringing a smile to his face.:) She brings a smile to mine and I'm not even him. Give this a chance and read her site. Try not to judge before getting a better understanding (yes I can speak to myself here too) because you could miss out on some really sweet stories, as well as a really sweet person.

Michael´s kids love Talitha because she´s like a child herself. She´s a wonderful person. And every follower fan did bring a smile to Michael´s face. Sometimes when it was a little to much around him he would ask them to take a step back, but it was for concern about them and his children. Talitha got access to Michael and his children like a few, and still it was like she couldn´t get enough. And I´m happy that she actually got to go to the funeral.

moodyblue97;3463908 said:
Michael´s kids love Talitha because she´s like a child herself. She´s a wonderful person. And every follower fan did bring a smile to Michael´s face. Sometimes when it was a little to much around him he would ask them to take a step back, but it was for concern about them and his children. Talitha got access to Michael and his children like a few, and still it was like she couldn´t get enough. And I´m happy that she actually got to go to the funeral.

She seems like a nice person. Also I thought her website was tastefully written. I'm sure with the access she had she could have revealed a lot more, private things etc., but I think she set the boundaries well.

Well, I'll just say that fans followers really was very, very, very good get informations about where Michael was and follow Michael EVERYWHERE :eek: :doh: :fear: ... just that and nothing more. -_- But nobody knew he had a doctor every day at his home and WHY he had a doctor every day at home. :blink: It is so amazing that. :doh:

The site... is lovely, I do not deny. BUT I can not be blind to certain things that I do not understand and never will be able to understand. -_- But OK... move on. *Now... leaving this thread.*

You don't understand. Michael INVITED these fans. He spoke to Talitha on the phone and TOLD her where he was going. THAT is why she knew where he was half the time.

You don't understand. Michael INVITED these fans. He spoke to Talitha on the phone and TOLD her where he was going. THAT is why she knew where he was half the time.

:coffee:

I understand perfectly :smilerolleyes: ... But thanks for explaining. -_- The problem is that nobody ever understands my point... NEVER!!!! :sigh: But OK. *Leaving this thread....*

We also have to understand that Murray was there during nights... remember that the these fans went wherever Michael went. So if MJ went to rehearsals they went after him... at the time MJ was off to rehearsals Murray would arrive to MJs home and these fans would NOT be there so they probably didnt see him arrive. Remember we have transcripts from the pre-hearing that when they got back home on June 24th, Murrays car was already inside.

I also know that one follower fan have said they kinda knew Michaels schedule.. they knew he wouldnt leave the house at a certain time so they wouldnt show up until that time.. lets say MJ had a pattern to leave 2pm in the afternoon the fans would show up at 1,30pm and if Murray used to leave earlier in the morning they didnt see him.

If I were there and saw Murray and found out he was MJs doc I would probably have thought "How great that we have a doc that looks after MJ now when he is about to tour"... honestly thats what I would have thought because I would never think he was giving MJ propofol...

You would think that Evenstad's photographers would have gotten at least one pic of him. He said he had photgraphers - at least one - there all the time, maybe not thru the night - but CM left in the morning. He drove a very expensive car, you'd think they might be curious as to who he was.

From the looks of it, talitha is on Micheal's side so I don't understand why some fans are questioning her?

Talitha is a very good writer. It was nice of her to share her stories, and used good judgement. Michael seemed to want them there. Brave of her to come forward and face criticism. I think she is kind to share with us.

I loved reading her site! :)

She was so lucky! Really.. she was so really really lucky! how i envy her..

But I really loved reading her site!

I've now read every single word on her page, and just want to say that it really is an amazing life that she has been able to live.
And I almost can't belive how honest and lovely he was to her.

I am glad that she was there for him, and was loyal to him. I'm proud of her, that she treated Michael so good, and that she was able to show him how we all feel for him :)

God how I miss you Michael.. The pain will never stop. Michael, I love you of all my heart!

Im not sure what you mean "if they didnt notice anything strange?"

According to them, they say they saw his health got worsen and that they wrote letters and handed them to him expressig their love and concern... one of them also sent an e-mail to karen voicing their concern for her as well.. and according to them they say security kinda started to keep them away from MJ.. they felt something wasnt right but couldnt say what was going on....

Thats the impression ive got from them so far

They noticed, documented, made a secret forum to discuss a plan of action AND followed through (desperate letters of concern) DESPITE the possibility of losing Michael's trust. Yes Talitha and Samantha are friends. Samantha is the only one of the followers that has spoken out and taken her convictions to the masses; at a great cost. Talitha is a wonderful woman with a heart just like Michael's, childlike and beautiful.

Back