T-Pain P.Y.T remix released!

i havent heard something as bad as this one in years now. and i am honest. this is so rediculous awful. cant call it music at all.

Robin Thicke On Michael Jackson Collaboration (Video)

Re: Robin Thicke On Michael Jackson Collaboration (Video)

Its funny that he started laughing when she mentioned the song

He knows TPain sounds terrible. haha

Re: Robin Thicke On Michael Jackson Collaboration (Video)

ooops

Wow. Worst remix ever except for Robin's part, that wasn't too bad.

:lol: @ some of the comments in here. Come on folks......it ain't the end of the world. Well it is.....as we know it :giggle:

I'll forgive T-Pain for all that auto-tune infusion; his moves in 'move that body' still crack me up every single time i see that vid :hysterical: I just had me a double dose of 'em earlier this evening.

And Mr. Robin Special Kinda Theraphy Thick(e) :cheeky: kicked some serious behind in his portions, so i really don't get all the hate the poor song has been receiving.

not that bad I won't say it's horrible

Ahw geez c'mon guys.. y'all know y'all a liiilll overstressed.. :doh:

Ok ok, yes I do think Quincy is throwing Michael's songs for some bucks...one of the things I don't like from that man..
BUT
We all know that no one can beat Michael.. (like..duh..):smilerolleyes:
This is a cover or a remix or what-evah, so ofcourse it's different than the original..what did you expect??

Ofcourse this is not better than the original one.
But the world KNOWS the original is from the one and only Michael Jackson.
So it's not so bad if some douchebag cover's one of Michael's songs.
At least we all know where it original comes from.
This one isn't too bad, it's fun to play it in clubs to dance on the beat And it kinda keeps Michael's spirit alive..
So c'mon, think positive fam!!.. Not so shallow...headz up..You all know better... ;D 'Nuff said.

Peace up!
Respect,

LiL..

:seenuffin

Jeez!! What a disaster! That autotune just destroyed this incredible song. And even though Robin Thicke has a decent vocal, how could he even try to sing the same vocal parts as Michael? He totally fails on that one too. In all honesty, nobody can cover Michael Jackson's songs, his vocals are so unique and special it would never work.

I think Quincy has lost it, first WATW25 now this. What is he thinking? Oh, right he is not anymore.

BTW, I love Hold My HAND 2010 a lot better than 2008. I can hear Michael's beautiful vocals a lot more, and that in itself makes my heart melt.

I respect Quincy's status & work, but this track is just EWW (by the way, i'm not a hater Quincy, just an honest person)

Oh My!! This is the worst remix I've ever heard. Truly ruin the song. I think not many people will notice this song if not sung by Michael before. Aweful!

Back