T-Pain P.Y.T remix released!

tsw_gnaget

Proud Member

Just though I'd share this.. only thing I have to say is WTF, and why did Quincy Jones allow this!?

This is ridiculous they raped and butchered the song, obviously has to be Quincy Jones' doing.

I have hard time recognising the song, too. That autotune is killing me!!!

I'm not gonna bother listening to anymore of this crap!:bugeyed

Quincy has lost his darn mind!:smilerolleyes:

oooh lawd....I was actually listening to P.Y.T. when I opened this thread...and I stopped it to listen to this one....WTF was I thinking? :wtf:

Yikes! Definate overuse of the autotune! The Robin Thicke part isn't too bad though.

This is one of my fav songs, but this :ph34r:

I am off to listen to Michael sing P.Y.T...OMG this is just my opinion but this is rubbish why do they continue to ruin songs that have been perfected by Michael already...Geez!!!

I am off to listen to Michael sing P.Y.T...OMG this is just my opinion but this is rubbish why do they continue to ruin songs that have been perfected by Michael already...Geez!!!

I am right behind you!!!! I am gaggin over here:bugeyed

:bugeyed GEEEZZUSS CHRIKEY!! GOD HELP US! I BEG YOU. Talk about f*cking up one of my most treasured MJ songs, and obviously an absolute legendary classic! This song actually has extreme meaning and sentimental value to me, yo. WTF is this garbage all about!!??

:8-25-03tv_horror:​

I could only listen to the first 34 seconds of that. I can't believe I even listen to that much of it. I also can't believe that was P.Y.T. After hearing that horrible mess I really need to hear my Michael singing that song. He is the only one I ever want to hear this song from.

no different from tweaking the 2008 version of 'Hold My Hand'. totally unnecessary. i love both originals
see, that's what happens when the word 'modern' or 'relevant' is used. a person thinks they have to modernize a song, or make it relevant, by redoing or tweaking it, you could end up with what's in the OP's post....or..and overdone Hold My Hand.
*goes back to listen to the Michael pyt and 2008 Hold My Hand.*

Last edited:
T-Pain + Robin Thickie + Quincy Jones = FAIL on a galactic scale............

The original sounds more current then this C.R.A.P.!!!!!!!

:lol: @ some of the comments in here. Come on folks......it ain't the end of the world. Well it is.....as we know it :giggle:

I'll forgive T-Pain for all that auto-tune infusion; his moves in 'move that body' still crack me up every single time i see that vid :hysterical: I just had me a double dose of 'em earlier this evening.

And Mr. Robin SpeciAL Kinda Theraphy Thick(e) :cheeky: kicked some serious behind in his portions, so i really don't get all the hate the poor song has been receiving.

Last edited:
Sounds like a synthesiser being hacked to pieces by an already destroyed synthesiser.

*wipes blood from ears*

Back