Swedish producer RedOne to release new MJ songs for charity.

yeah..nothing has happened yet. he's only talked to the lawyers. and the lawyers basically said, don't call us, we'll call you.

Well this is good news, but I'm not gonna get too excited until we here more definite news of when these will be released.

I don't see these being released anytime soon. The estate will want to release these on an album with the rest of the "newer" unreleased recordings. That would make the most money. I also wonder how many songs and are they actually finished???

So we're probably looking at an album right now of music produced by Will.I.Am, RedOne, and Michael himself. Maybe there are a few other producers we don't know about yet.

On a side note, RedOne recently produced a song for Usher called "More". I actually think that it's really good.

Agreed. I think when the time comes, the estate will want to release a new album with new material. Maybe a single or two will be released and the proceeds for those will go to charity, but for the estate to make money to keep paying off the bills, a new album is the way to go.

Back