Super Bowl 2009: MJ's Presence Will Be Felt???…

I agree with those who already said that the thread's title is very misleading, I was half-expecting to see an article or something.

And no I don't expect MJ to appear at the Superbowl in any way,shape or form.

I changed the thread title with question marks so you obviously can't be mislead as it isn't a statement anymore. I was simply making fun of the fact that nothing really happened in 2008, and so maybe Ne-Yo or Akon was referring to 2009…

Nope.

This title is sooo misleading :lol:

I thougt it was a quote saying MJ's presence will be felt.

It should be: "Will MJ's presence be felt ??"

If mike wouldn't perform for Barack Obama, then what makes you think he will perform for a stupid football game?!:doh:

Michael Is planning appearances as was stated in his
OFFICIAL announcement _ about his health and World Tour
But I doubt very much it includes the Superbowl as the entertainment
for Superbowl is all lined up .. Bruce Springstein has top billing and
MJ is not taking 2nd billing to anyone - he is the KOP

Michael isn't peforming at the Superbowl he's PLAYING in the superbowl and rumor has it he's gonna be the team captin

Last edited:
Michael isn't peforming at the Superbowl he's PLAYING in the superbowl and rumor has it he's gonna be the team captin

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah I've heard that too!!

Go Mike

:punk:

Re: Super Bowl 2009: MJ's Presence Will Be Felt…

No his presence will not be felt.....lol.

I'm a bigger football fan than MJ fan and that means i'm a huge football fan. Either way unless he has some secret commercial planned better than that shitty Sobe commercial last year, then NO we will not hear or see hind nor hair of him.

GO RAVENS!!!!

Exactly, I think saying will his prescence be felt is wrong though, thread is misleading, its like saying MTV musc awards 2009 michaels prescence will be felt, or so on, its just speculation! and you might want to relate to the sport as a throwing ball/hand ball sport as its not football ;) or as its full title american football, its throws us british off when we read lol

nope ,Michael's presence wont be feel and he doesn't need to perform in superbowl.

^^^^^

Neither do I!

I don't think he'll ever do it again. After MTV doesn't arrange the SB it has been crap. Prince and Paul McCartney are great artist, but their SB performances were WEAK!

Yeah Pauls was terrible.

That's the worst superbowl ever!

Prince's SP was awesome. As for MJ's presence being felt this year...i have noooo idea, i mean everything's VERY quiet on the MJ front at the moment.

so since not much happened last year during the super bowl minus the thrillicious commercial, do you think mj's presence will be felt this year?

nope......

Prince's SB performance was better than Mike's IMO :)

Agreed. Prince sang live too, so that definitely added too it. His is the best Superbowl performance i've ever seen. I'd rate Michael #2.

Back