Stevie Wonder Pays a Visit to Michael Jackson

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests
Stevie Wonder Pays a Visit to Michael Jackson

Originally posted 47 minutes ago by TMZ Staff
Michael Jackson had some unexpected company drop by this weekend -- a surprise visit from his close friend Stevie Wonder.

0601-stevie-wonder-holly-terrace-getty-npg.jpg

TMZ has confirmed that the singer and three of his children stopped by Michael's tomb at the Forest Lawn Cemetery in Glendale, CA this weekend to pay their respects.

According to Stevie's rep, Wonder and his kids had gone to the cemetery to visit Stevie's dearly departed mother -- but Stevie's children insisted they visit MJ too.

Wonder and MJ were famously close -- and at MJ's memorial last year, Stevie told the crowd he often let Michael know how much he loved him ... and was "at peace with that."

I have massive respect for Stevie, fantastic person, big heart and a deep connection with Michael, someone who truly loved the man

god bless him and his family...a true friend

I respect Stevie very very much... one of the few true friends.

It was so sad to see Stevie break down when he did a tribute to MJ.

I respect and admire Stevie Wonder. It was one of my dreams to see him live someday, it's a shame that dream came true during Michael's memorial. But at least he was someone who loved and cared for Michael and that gave me comfort that day.

Stevie is a great man.
[hate how TMZ puts together their news 'unexpected company drop by this weekend -- a surprise visit'... pfff.]

I have massive respect for Stevie, fantastic person, big heart and a deep connection with Michael, someone who truly loved the man

Agree with you completely, such a fantastic man.

for me after michael, the best singer is stevie!!!! big heart, big mj friend, big person, great voice and great songs!!!!! allways admired stevie!!! thanks for visiting mike!!!!!

i love Stevie Wounder i have some of his albums :hug: to Stevie :hug:

:angel: gold bless Stevie Wounder :angel:

I love him and have immense respect for Stevie ,he was a true friend .its been difficult times for him also.god bless him.

I really respect Stevie Wonder, I love people who are friends with Michael.

God bless Stevie, he was a true friend.

How old are his kids now btw and how many does he even have?

I respect and admire Stevie Wonder. It was one of my dreams to see him live someday, it's a shame that dream came true during Michael's memorial. But at least he was someone who loved and cared for Michael and that gave me comfort that day.
:better:
Stevie is a great man.
[hate how TMZ puts together their news 'unexpected company drop by this weekend -- a surprise visit'... pfff.]
:better:
for me after michael, the best singer is stevie!!!! big heart, big mj friend, big person, great voice and great songs!!!!! allways admired stevie!!! thanks for visiting mike!!!!!

:angel: yeah . agreed .

i too. have always admired mr W .
to dear, stevie.:better:.

I don't want to bore you with it, but I love you, Stevie. Thank you.

I love you more, Smelly.

Apt35vOKopb2p37lT019cQJuo1_500.png

:angel:God bless him

I love this man :wub: big heart and true friend of Michael

I don't want to bore you with it, but I love you, Stevie. Thank you.

I love you more, Smelly.

Apt35vOKopb2p37lT019cQJuo1_500.png

Haha, great use of classic Stevie lyrics there!
Stevie is such an amazing person one of a few left in the entire world with pure natural talent!
Cannot wait to see him live for the second time on the 29th June in manchester UK :)

Amazing, pure genius that doesnt get enough recognition

Awwww bless Stevie, I love him so much and he was always there for Michael during everything and Michael loved him. I cannot wait to see Stevie live in London in a few weeks, although I can see a few Michael songs being played and the tears wont stop.

Back