Statement From The Estate Of Michael Jackson

it's nice that the estate did release a statement to us fans..........especially when they weren't obligated to do so.........

Let's hope this means that there will be more communication between the estate and the fans!!!!!

Hopefully this is a new wave. Its important that the fans have a good relationship with the Estate and its nice of them to reach out to us when they didn't have to.

Thread cleaned. This is not a 'Michael' album discussion thread, please don't try to turn it into one.

Back on topic.

IMO, I don't think Michael would care one bit about Johnson's foundation. As long as she does charity with the money and not buy herself luxury cars and what not. Personally, I don't care if she bought an extra case of depends for the old folks with the money I gave her. I'm fine with it.

The whole thing is a bore.
zzz.gif

I have to say that I hate the fact they must be explaining every little thing they do, for drama is always lurking in the dark.:mello:

Good they issue this statement.Hope things will be the best for MJ3 and Michael's legacy.

thanks!

I agree with you! I hate that as well. I'm glad they released a statement but they don't have to. Those men have too much to do as it is.

Back