Statement from the Estate of Michael Jackson about Emmy Nominations

It's not just the radio and music channels, it's also shop playlists. I don't know how widespread this is across the country, but I never hear MJ anymore when I'm out.

I feel like I haven't noticed as big a drop off in those types of places. I stayed in a hotel on Loch Lomond just last week and they were playing Billie Jean in the bar when I checked out.

NatureCriminal7896;4264324 said:
Heard You Rock My World today while going to the doctors! :D

It’s has come to this now? MJ is played on the radio everyday. The only people thinking or talking about LN are on this site. No one cares MJ is still the King. As someone who has been coming here for years no disrespect but all these posts are annoying and not unnecessary. It’s hard to follow anything on this site anymore. Move on from LN and get back to the music please.

I told my mom about the emmys. she says it's nothing to worry about. emmys are nothing. so fans should not get work up about it. she says it isn't serious to try to hurt yourself over nonsense awards. so i guess we all need to calm down and if it does wins we shouldn't really care and really wouldn't matter. i hope she's right.... she a huge fan of Michael.

Back