Statement From The Administration Of MJJC - Re The Winner Of THE BEST FAN FORUM

I really love and miss Michael, when we stand together as one any thing is possible. thank you Michael, RIP.

I'm so very proud of this achievement. Gary, Team MJJC and the fans have done Michael proud. He would have been very proud of this moment for the community. I've known Gary for 11 years and we started MJJForum together, and I knew when it was time for me to "retire" :lol: (you can never retire from Michael) from the fan community, I knew Gary would be the one to carry it forward because of his genuine love for Michael. Gary, I am so happy for MJJCommunity. There is a long, wonderful history here. Cherish it, members!

:) :clapping:

I'm so very proud of this achievement. Gary, Team MJJC and the fans have done Michael proud. He would have been very proud of this moment for the community. I've known Gary for 11 years and we started MJJForum together, and I knew when it was time for me to "retire" :lol: (you can never retire from Michael) from the fan community, I knew Gary would be the one to carry it forward because of his genuine love for Michael. Gary, I am so happy for MJJCommunity. There is a long, wonderful history here. Cherish it, members!

:) :clapping:
aaww Trish you are so sweet...we the fans are so lucky to have people like Gaz..people that have given us a place to come to love and celebrate Michael....you are right ..Michael would be so proud...again thank you both...:hug:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOMEEEEEE. you deserve this gaz. we all do. we've had rocky times as a fanbase but nothing comes between us and our love for mr michael jackson

Sorry guys I was away for the weekend so a little late. You guys make this place, it's not just a forum. It's our home.

I'm so proud to be part of this place - always puts a smile on my face when I need it, that's all about Michael and all about what he was about - this is the place!

I'm probably very late on this but still, congratulations on the win. I helped as much as I could and I'm glad the overall effort wasn't for naught.

Well deserved.

I'm not visiting other Michael forums outside of this one, there was another great forum I loved, but is not very active anymore sadly. I used to browse a couple of others for a while, coupling that and the impressions others have shared about them only confirms this is the best Michael forum, it shaped better with time and Michael must be appreciating it so much, not to mention the efforts the administrator and moderators are putting into it. Respect for Michael is being outlined the best on here, I believe. ... So nice. ...

Let's not forget that a lot of people from other boards voted and helped us win. It's not about us here, it's about Michael Jackson's fans worldwide, including those from various boards who came and helped us win. It's a victory for them too, since we all share one thing in common: our love for Michael!

Back