Statement From The Administration Of MJJC - Re The Winner Of THE BEST FAN FORUM

Dear members

I wanted to take this moment to personally thank each and every member each and every fan of Michael Jackson for proving not only to me but the whole world, we are all united in our love for Michael. we are here for him every step of the way to love and to honor his legacy.

Today gives me hope of our existence of our journey for the future.

We are no matter what anyone says "The Best Fan Forum" and this award on an international stage recognizes that on many levels, to me its not about numbers its not about activity but about how you hold such a community, for almost ten years we have done nothing but dedicate our time to Michael and this community, he has even recognized our efforts for doing such, today we find ourselves in a different light where we are holding the torch for his honor and I have every faith now we can continue this become better and go forward for many years to come.

Guys We You Me For Michael Are THE BEST FAN FORUM don't let anyone tell you otherwise

Best Regards Keep Michaeling

Gaz
Da Owner Of MJJC

AWESOME!!! This is great news, and not just for u amazing guys here, but for other forums and the MJ fan base as a whole. Hopefully, something like this will start to mend some bridges broken by pointless inhouse bickering =)

Feel free to use this siggy:
sigggy.png

Last edited:
Here here! This place is precious! NOBODY can take that away from us. It's so much more to me than just a forum. Thoroughly deserved. Onwards and upwards!

Gary & Team Michael .... and most important our inspiration .... MICHAEL ... Congratulations :clapping:

This win shows our immense L.O.V.E for the most wonderful artist and man that ever lived.

When we said Michael will forever be in our hearts ... we meant it ... because daily we still feel the awful pain of his loss ... and here in our home that Gary built ... we honour and remember Michael daily.

It's the UNITY of our L.O.V.E & Respect and Passion for Michael that made this the winning forum.

Well done Gary and well done Team Michael.

And thank you eternally Sweet Michael :love:

This great family definitely deserves it :clapping: Congratulations and I'm so thankful for each and every day here.. :hug:

For some reason, I just feel like rubbing it in the face of those who made fun of us and who wanted to troll us but I'm not. This isn't about them, this is about us! We're the ones who need the attention right now since we're the ones that freaking WON! :D WOOO!!!11!!one!!1

Back