Start Pairing Up, Single Ladies & Gentlemen. lol

lol :D I would make him wear gold pants and Michael outfits in special occasions only! :ph34r: :D

Aahhh, I want to find an MJ fan for myself!!! I am so tired of the so called music the guys I dated listened to. It was unbearable. And they didn't like MJ. So, yeah, I am looking for an MJ fan! lol

Well,
I'm blond, 31 in May and live in Edinburgh, and looking for love!

LMAOOO...you guys are cracking me up. :lmao:

But yeah, who better to love than someone who understands him and so therefore understands my view on life.
Wouldn't mind to find the love overseas, if it's there it's there...ain't no denying then.

Yup...all for it. Has to be the right one though. I'm extremely picky.
Also can't guarantee I'm not gonna compare the guy to MJ.
Or put him in 'certain' clothes and let him do some moves.
And so on.:ph34r:

Ah why not

M-21-S.Wales

If you like the childlike type send me a message :p

LoL @ this thread. =P

...but yeah. I feel ya'. I am so over being alone, but have pretty much decided I can only date someone who also loves Michael (for oh-so many reasons.)

Conundrum. =/

LoL @ this thread. =P

...but yeah. I feel ya'. I am so over being alone, but have pretty much decided I can only date someone who also loves Michael (for oh-so many reasons.)

Conundrum. =/

Me too lol. Being single isnt so bad. I have been for over a year now. Im fine. I feel independent and strong to make it on my own. Besides music is my greatest love :)

Last edited:
lol, I'm so going to be lurking in this thread! :ph34r: :D

Hard to find a nice girl around here, pretty much all of them are a bit slutty. (no not on MJJC, I mean where I live
icon_eek.gif
)

Omg at first when I saw the part "all of them are a bit slutty" I thought you were reffering to the ladies here at MJJC! I was ready to give you a big slap! :lol:

But there is nothing to look at if you know what I mean:tease:

These are no gold pants, but they are MJ-styled clothes for women and I'd say there's plenty to look at...... :naughty: *ahem* ;)

41P8JKfz9yL.jpg

21wSsJCmEXL.jpg

210MsP1kiRL.jpg

21caA2uttHL.jpg

But in all seriousness, Michael is the only man that can get away with wearing gold pants. Other guys -don't even bother :p
Just look at this and tell me I'm wrong, lol :

1220gold-pants-sound-of-house-awesome.jpg

Reactions: Bee
But in all seriousness, Michael is the only man that can get away with wearing gold pants. Other guys -don't even bother :p

:lmao: I agree with you 200% ! :agree:

Oh me too :lol:

These are no gold pants, but they are MJ-styled clothes for women and I'd say there's plenty to look at...... :naughty: *ahem* ;)

41P8JKfz9yL.jpg

21wSsJCmEXL.jpg

210MsP1kiRL.jpg

21caA2uttHL.jpg

Now that I like :lol:

OMG, well I agree men shouldn't wear them apart from MJ, but if I were to wear them I think I could make them look better than that :lol:

I'm taken, and my husband wouldn't like me to participate in this thread too much ( :lol: ) but I just want to say I hope you guys find a match if you desire one! I feel that being a fan Michael Jackson (though the word "fan" isn't deep enough for many here!) is so special, and he attracts so many kind, caring, intelligent, inquisitive, fun-loving people -- all words that also describe him! So it's no wonder there are so many fabulous people on the online fan community, and who knows, maybe there will be a love connection here!

Omg at first when I saw the part "all of them are a bit slutty" I thought you were reffering to the ladies here at MJJC! I was ready to give you a big slap! :lol:

41P8JKfz9yL.jpg

21wSsJCmEXL.jpg

210MsP1kiRL.jpg

21caA2uttHL.jpg

who is that lady in the Mj style jacket? anyway good advertisement. lol

i'm 19 years old guy that's single live in las vegas nevada & i'm trying to look for my soul mate on here i'm looking for a girl that loves mj like me and where i can charm her with my michael moves & sing to her maybe any single girls that live in las vegas & that's my age or older pm me

Back