Staff appreciation -- help us out?

thank you from the bottom of my heart. to be moderators mean how much you have love and admiration for Michael (RIP) and his passing was a tragedy to all of us and certainly you... to be able to work and help us inspite of your broken hearts mean that you are simply wonderful people. thank you somuch and on my part, i will follow all the rules you instructed and i'm sure most of us will.

we are a family...hugs to you all... thank you again for doing a heroic job

Thanks for this thread!! :cheers:

YIKES! You guys are STILL posting multiple versions of the same topic. I know everyone is upset, but please take just a few minutes to see if a topic is already being discussed, and to re-familiarize yourselves with the appropriate forums? This is not a random request on the part of staff. We are having a hard time, too, and you could help us out a lot with just a little self-control, now?

There seems to be a few repeat offenders... hell there's one person who posts every news bit (mostly rumours) as a new thread and I'm finding it hard/frustrating to navigate through the topics on here.... is it possible to do a polite reach out to these members and just make them personally aware of their effects on the board?

Oh heck... it SHOULDN'T be up to STAFF to remind everyone else to use their brain when posting... PLEASE people think before you post... I mean reallly.... please! :praying:

also - don't forget to post all 'regular' authentic news ...into the daily News thread...it's there - somewhere...find it and bump it with some NEWS! :)

YES!! please use the news thread peoples!! It used to work so well.. they be my ... :2cents:

Last edited:
:doh:

Y'all ain't helpin' when you create individual threads for news articles.

Why is that is so hard to understand???

Last edited:
I don't know what part is so hard to get.

I come to MJJF/MJJC since 2003 not to make my brain explode with tabloids and related trash.

Since Michael's death, everyone is racing to post every type of article be it good, bad, tabloid and trash.

Like I've said before, we already have tabloids out there. The last thing that I would expect from Michael Jackson fans are them becoming tabloid whores themselves.

So please think before your post. Please learn to differentiate tabloid/trash with proper news.

Reactions: L.J
People are still posting duplicate stuff and posting in the wrong section. PLEASE help us out here, and make sure you post in the right section, and that it hasn't already been posted. Much appreciated. Thanks!

Guys? I know everyone is in pain here, but try to get a grip? We are going to have to start mod-queueing repeat "offenders."

Please review the board rules, which have NOT changed, and also review the various forums before hitting the "new thread" button. PLEASE!

Thank you so much mods, I really couldn't have got through this without this board, I would be in complete despair.

Thank you for your hard work, and believe me when I say I was thinking about you all also :) And especially for the mod who lost Michael on her birthday, I am so sorry :(

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for keeping this up and running. xxxx

*trip* BUMP!

Hey, guys, thank you soo much for trying to keep up with all of this, it's been rough around here lately, but it'll get better, eventually... If there's anything I can do to help, let me know:D:cheeky:

Please please please help us out guys...

Take a look around the board before posting so we can stop this double threads, and make yourselves familiar with our different sections; we've been moving stuff left and right here.

Pretty please :)

I'm SO sorry, but if you do not listen, we are going to have to start restricting the posting abilities of those who start random threads. This will be for the good of EVERYONE here, membership AND staff.

We know you are upset. So are WE. If you cannot help us voluntarily, we hate to do it. . . but we will have to take away the ability to post for some, for awhile.

Please tell me you understand?

Thanks,

Vic

Since the awful news I have really appreciated this forum.Although I have only just started posting I have been reading everybodys posts on here for a while and it is so nice to know that I am not alone and that what I am going through (as is everybody who loved Michael) is normal.It is so hard to see the world carrying on as if nothing has happened when you feel that your whole life has changed and that your heart has been wrenched out and that you can't go one day without breaking down in tears :cry:
So thank you for keeping this forum running in our time of need to reach out to other people feeling the same tragic loss.

I'm SO sorry, but if you do not listen, we are going to have to start restricting the posting abilities of those who start random threads. This will be for the good of EVERYONE here, membership AND staff.

We know you are upset. So are WE. If you cannot help us voluntarily, we hate to do it. . . but we will have to take away the ability to post for some, for awhile.

Please tell me you understand?

Thanks,

Vic

I feel bad for you guys. I have been flagging threads that are duplicates and/or where they don't belong and trying to explain to people that don't seem to mean any harm. I know it is hard for mods to keep up and takes time to explain to people what they did wrong. I hope that I don't create more stress. I know it can be annoying to members if they think another member is 'telling' them what to do.

I think mods have been very kind throughout all of this but I feel sorry for the newer members as well who need time and help figuring out the system... especially when they see other people doing things and figure that is what they are supposed to do too. Its like when your house is dirty everyone thinks it is okay to be messy there and it is twice as hard to get it clean again. I suspect noone is taking the time to read this thread. That is why I have pm'd a few people or expained in their threads where I figure they ARE looking.

Thank you to those who are being understanding and are helping us out by reporting stuff or telling other what not to do, we really appreciate it :hug:

Again guys, give us a hand, is not too much to ask.

Last edited:
hell, i don't need any appreciation ... just don't make a mess up in herre :zformation: that is appreciation enough :lol:

seriously though, the rules have been eased since the 25th. we have attempted to accommodate the fact that we are all on edge and emotional. things were let slide by for the past few weeks, that normally would have been nipped in the bud toot sweet. As a result, we have a HOTT MESS on our hands. From here on out, the warnings are issued at the first offense and then infractions get handed out. Call it censorship or a dictatorship, i could give a rat's azz what you label it. There is a reason that people came here to start with and it aint cuz we are a HOTT MESS. So, we must have been doing something correctly ... it is time to start those guidelines in motion again.

cheers thanks alot !!

and thank you eternity for your assistance :flowers:

thank you to all the members who have used the report a post feature to give a heads up on issues that we may have missed or not encountered ... it is greatly appreciated :yes:

First off, thanks for all your efforts! :)
It's especially admirable that you kept it going the first week after his passing!

Second, yeah we really need to do something about people not searching before posting. It's getting ridiculous.

It's almost like we should disable the "post new thread" in certain forum-areas for a day to get people to start thinking and force them to search for an appropriate thread. - But that would of course go out over people that can control themselves.

Back