*SPOILERS* TII Album Discussion

Im still deciding on whether to actually buy this album, i wasn't going to because i was mad at Sony for releasing another album with greatest hits on & then the fact there there was only 4 tracks on disc 2, which isn't exactly worth the money- considering it isnt cheap! However, i've read some of your posts, saying about the poem and how beautiful it is, i would like to have that on CD plus someof the demos aswell like WBSS. I've only heard the Beat It demo i think. You also mentioned the booklet being very nice with pictures in, i always like having those- cos i love looking at Michael! hehe.

So my question is, what is your honest opinion of this album? Waste of money? What would you give the album out of 10? Please reply, im still very indecisive. :)
I think it's worth the money. It's been very nicely put together. The booklet is lovely. Disc 2 is awesome. And it's nice to have both versions of This Is It in CD quality.

I won a local radio contest. So I'm getting TII album a TII shirt and 2 tickets to the movie 1 day before official release. ;D I'll take a pic of all the prizes when I receive it. BTW some people using MJ songs from 1 hour ago like songs from Off The Wall and now WBSS as musical chairs bgm. ;p

im still contemplating whether to get the album....I only want it for the poem and to have the demos (have heard them on youtube etc and they soumd incredible).
On the other hand I dont want it cause Sony have p***** me off for releasing ANOTHER greatest hits

excellent demos, poem and two "this is it" tracks are worth alone to buy the deluxe edition. i am glad to have it :D
but of course, only releasing 4 tracks on one disc is just ridiculous, they could have put more demos instead. especially hot street, nite line etc. ;)

i don't know what sony staff were thinking.

How is this CD well made?

It's just a booklet with some photos and 4 demos.
Sony probably made that in 1 day.
Okay, I'm going to explain what I meant, one more time for you:
It's not like most other CDs. It is made like a book. Instead of just a plastic CD case. I think it's nice.

Can't stop listening to the She's Out Of My Life demo. It is absolutely gorgeous and dare I say even better than the original. Hearing MJ's voice against just an accoustic guitar sounds divine and is probably the closest thing we'll ever get to hearing MJ unplugged.

I can't believe some fans are going to spend plus £100 for that Opus book but don't see a CD which contains unreleased material worth £11.99? Geez, some people... :rolleyes:

Okay, I'm going to explain what I meant, one more time for you:
It's not like most other CDs. It is made like a book. Instead of just a plastic CD case. I think it's nice.

And that is the reason for buying the CD? Well, i have Thriller 25th, which is also made like book.
I rarely buy CD's because they look nice. :)

And that is the reason for buying the CD? Well, i have Thriller 25th, which is also made like book.
Oh, for fuck sake. I didn't say I bought it because it looked nice. I bought it because I wanted it.

Yeah but part of the product is the packaging & how its presented so if it looks nice & is good quaity is alot more worth buying.

I think i will be buying this CD, the demos sound interesting & worth it alone because it means we get to hear Michaels voice accoustically which is even better!

look this is quite simple really...........
if you want it then go and buy it,
if you don't want it then don't go and buy it.
:rolleyes:

There's a cool ad in the inside of the one I got (I'm sure it's in most) about the DVD and Blu-Ray. It uses the same pictures as IMDB for both and says "Loaded with never-before-seen extras!" Just says Coming Soon at the top and for more infor visit MJ.com

....still, excitement... :)

^^^
Hope they are relaesed before christmas.

Back