Speculation Over New Song “Behind The Mask” (VIDEO)

I am increasingly looking forward to this song...I think it's gonna be killer! :punk:

This is the track I'm looking forward to the most. Those Thriller era vocals on this track will be killer.

Every time I've listened to Greg's version, there are "hee hees" and other things that are mimics of Mike's vocal delivery. I felt like he used Mike's version as a basis for his.

Yes, but will it be appealing to the new generation? That is the question. Michael was always about that.

Every album he has done, he's wanted it to live on like Tchaikovsky's "Nutcracker Suite". (Ebony interview).

maybe the song is up to date now.
Anyway I think this generation is loving the 80's a lot :p, just listen to Chromeo "Don't turn the lights on" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrv-f2zfyvA

^^80s are better than that sh!t that was released in the 1990s. The mid to late 90s to now has sucked musically. No style at all

I reckon 80's & 90s brought the best ever, unlike in the 00's. The music of today is crap, they have no soul in it. All it is about these days is sex!

I thought this cd was songs from the past decade only. So why put that dated song on this album?

Escape would've been much better.

^^^

How du you know? You haven't heard Behind the Mask.

BTM is one of the most wanted unreleased MJ songs ever. In the league of Men in Black.

Hess is right.
This is one of the most wanted unreleased tracks.
I've been listening to Greg's version in anticipation.
Around the 3:00 mark, we get a "hee hee" and a "ow"!

I'm pretty sure they changed it... Phillinganes has not been called for nothing....

That's sad to know we will never have the original version for maybe each song that will be released now.

Back