Special screening of MOONWALKER @ Peckham Multiplex

It's so good to see some of you would have the chance to meet there.
I hope from the bottom of my heart you have a good time. I know this will be emotional, however, but I hope you would be able to support each other and enjoy the occassion.
This is really a great idea and it's even better to know this will help children :yes:

They need to move it to sunday coz I'm working on Saturday :(

I would pay extra if they could show come together more than once.
But I can´t go there anyway.

Only a few days, eeeek!!!!!!!!!!! So excited, can't wait to see you all again. And if anyone fancies buying this mod a drink I wouldn't say no ;)

boy you're all so lucky living in London... I'd love to come, but Southern Germany is a little far away...

For anyone who doesn't know the area the nearest TUBE STATION is Oval. Ignore the PeckhamPlex's website saying Elephant & Castle is the nearest because it isn't by foot. Or if you're coming in by rail the nearest train station is Peckham Rye which is literally over the road from the cinema (with trains going from London Victoria. See you all there :D

Sounds amazing guys....hope you all had fun - Happy Michael Jackson Day to you all xxxx

How full was the cinema? how good did the MITM intro look on the big screen?!?!?

It was a great experience watching Moonwalker on the cinmea screen :punk:(i'm the one who got the invincible poster :wild: )

such a good idea!
congratulations and great to know you had fun
weeeeeeeeee!! :dancing:

Back