Special screening of MOONWALKER @ Peckham Multiplex

thrillerchild

Proud Member
MOONWALKER SHOWING IN THE CINEMA!!!

To raise money for the Children's Festival in London on Michael's Birthday Peckham Multiplex are showing Moonwalker at 12pm on Saturday 28th August!!!! Tickets are on sale now and are sure to sell out quickly!!! So call the box office on 0844 567 2742! Peckham Cinema are donating all the proceeds from ticket sales to Heal The World For Children!

As you can imagine this will be a very busy screening so get in there and book your tickets now!

*Can this be stickied by a mod please?*

Whoa, seeing Moonwalker on a big screen would be really awesome..

MOONWALKER SHOWING IN THE CINEMA!!!

To raise money for the Children's Festival in London on Michael's Birthday Peckham Multiplex are showing Moonwalker at 12pm on Saturday 28th August!!!! Tickets are on sale now and are sure to sell out quickly!!! So call the box office on 0844 567 2742! Peckham Cinema are donating all the proceeds from ticket sales to Heal The World For Children!

As you can imagine this will be a very busy screening so get in there and book your tickets now!

*Can this be stickied by a mod please?*

SUCH A GREAAAAATTT IDEA!!!
:clapping:

would love to do this but have other commitments that day!!!

That´s great news.
I would love to see it in the cinema,it´s to bad for me that I can´t make it.
I hope there are many who buy tickets for it.

I saw Moonwalker on the big screen!

To see Come Together ... ahhh, the memories.

OMG !!!!!

Ok, not sure I can resist! I may just have to go to this........ my UBER love for Moonwalker may take over!

:D

xxx

That's great! They showed Moonwalker in Vegas last year for his birthday, I'm hoping they'll do it again!

I saw Moonwalker on the big screen!

To see Come Together ... ahhh, the memories.

Oh yeah :wub: I distinctly recall the shirt, the wind machine and the t shirt being ripped (and strangely appearing unripped a moment later! lolol) :D

Lucky, I'd love to see Moonwalker on a big screen some day :happy_dance:

Ooooh I used to go to primary school in Peckham London!
What a lovely idea!
PS: on the subject of Moonwalker- I watched it on Blue Ray earlier today! :D
Amazing quality, much better that my old VHS video cassette! lol

i live in belfast so i can not go. But it would be so amazing to watch people to do the moonwalk

Sooo wish I could go...live in London but am unavoidably away that weekend....AArggghh

Was gonna say, haha! Thought I was in luck and getting paid in a weeks time, no such luck!

I know, that would have been awesome! Annoying thing is I get paid after the bank holiday due to the 31st being on a Tues which sucks. Need to watch the pennies!

I know, that would have been awesome! Annoying thing is I get paid after the bank holiday due to the 31st being on a Tues which sucks. Need to watch the pennies!

Same here. It's not fair is it :mello:

Me too! Boo to that!

Great idea. That would be amazing to see on the big screen. I wish I could go.

Back