special pre-screening in LA for 3,000 fans

2600becs

Proud Member
hi i found this on ryan seacrest's site
AEG President and CEO Tim Leiweke exclusively announced on Ryan's radio show Monday that Michael Jackson's biggest fans will have the opportunity to reserve seats for L.A.'s first screening's of Michael Jackson's THIS IS IT

Only 3,000 tickets will be available for the screenings and the first 500 fans will win special commemorative tickets created and designed by Michael Jackson for the London Concerts. (Limit one lenticularly-printed commemorative ticket for every two movie tickets purchased.)

No internet sales will be available for the special advance screenings at Regal Cinemas L.A. LIVE Stadium 14. All later shows will be available for puchase online. L.A. LIVE is the only location worldwide where fans can buy tickets in person.

Ticket purchases will be limited to two per person.

WHAT!!!!!!!!

That's awesome but i have to ask why is nothing like this being offered for the UK fans? My goodness he sold out the O2 for 50 dates, think there are a few fans here!!!!

michael jacksons biggest fans....that live in and around l.a that should say!

I really find they shouldn't do that cause it's wayyyyy unfair for all the other fans! They already did this with the memorial and now this, wtffff?! I'm mad.

Hmm, I don't think that's very fair to be honest...

, i'm not bothered anyway. i'd only care if michael was gonna be there :(

Am i wrong in feeling a little annoyed as i, among many others have paid for our lenticular tickets & 500 are being given away free?

Am i wrong in feeling a little annoyed as i, among many others have paid for our lenticular tickets & 500 are being given away free?
:ranting bloody piss take i reckon

and who the heck is gonna queue for 3 days to get tickets!?!

i haven't got mine either. if they don't come by october there'll be trouble :timer:
i don't get why they do all this fancy pantsy stuff for 'his biggest fans' when we are big fans too and we don't even have tickets to a show that won't happen. its' not exactly much to ask is it.

i haven't got mine either. if they don't come by october there'll be trouble :timer:
i don't get why they do all this fancy pantsy stuff for 'his biggest fans' when we are big fans too and we don't even have tickets to a show that won't happen. its' not exactly much to ask is it.

You should phone ticketmaster, ask to speak to management & ask for a refund, maybe then someone, by some miracle, will pull their finger out & tell you what is going on. Don't take any crap with them saying they don't know, they are the ones printing the tickets for christ's sake...

yea i will if they don't come soon. i get nervous complaining, i always get scared and give in lol
:ph34r: pathetic i am

You should phone ticketmaster, ask to speak to management & ask for a refund, maybe then someone, by some miracle, will pull their finger out & tell you what is going on. Don't take any crap with them saying they don't know, they are the ones printing the tickets for christ's sake...

Yeah, definitely call them. I did it before when they messed up tickets for another concert I was going too, the second I said the word 'refund' they were on it.

http://www.ryanseacrest.com/blog/wh...r-advance-screenings-of-michael-jackson-film/

EXCLUSIVE: 3,000 Seats Available for Advance Screenings of Michael Jackson Film

Posted Today at 9:05am by Sadao
2904.jpg

AEG​

AEG President and CEO Tim Leiweke exclusively announced on Ryan's radio show Monday that Michael Jackson's biggest fans will have the opportunity to reserve seats for L.A.'s first screening's of Michael Jackson's THIS IS IT
Only 3,000 tickets will be available for the screenings and the first 500 fans will win special commemorative tickets created and designed by Michael Jackson for the London Concerts. (Limit one lenticularly-printed commemorative ticket for every two movie tickets purchased.)
No internet sales will be available for the special advance screenings at Regal Cinemas L.A. LIVE Stadium 14. All later shows will be available for puchase online. L.A. LIVE is the only location worldwide where fans can buy tickets in person.
Ticket purchases will be limited to two per person.
2906.jpg

IMPORTANT DATES:

September 24 - 5:00PM -
Fans can begin to line up at L.A. LIVE on Nokia Plaza to purchase tickets to the special advance screenings of Michael Jackson's THIS IS IT taking place on October 27 beginning at 9:00PM
September 27 - 12:01AM - Tickets go on sale exclusively at L.A. Live on Nokia Plaza for the special advance screenings taking place at the band new Regal Cinemas L.A. LIVE Stadium 14 on October 27.
October 27 - Grand opening of Regal Cinemas L.A. LIVE Stadium 14 with special advance screenings of Michael Jackson's THIS IS IT on all 14 screens.
October 28 - Regal Cinemas L.A. LIVE Stadium 14 begins limited engagement run of Michael Jackson's THIS IS IT.

For more information, please visit lalive.com

Last edited:
I dont see why Sony can't just do it as a normal film. You go to the cinema and get the tickets there. None of this "concert type" ticketing. Just awful.

:banghead:
it makes no sense. why should they get effing tickets if they didn't sit for houuuuurs trying to get them like we did?! we should be dealt with first.

I will be there. They say do not line up days before. I guess they will ask people to leave if they start crowding early? Only 500? that is a joke! If I get it then It will be ok. They have announced it on other channels as well..damn! they are just teasing us.
But Michael would not be there..
Randy and Sony those money hunger people!!!

I will be there. They say do not line up days before. I guess they will ask people to leave if they start crowding early? Only 500? that is a joke! If I get it then It will be ok. They have announced it on other channels as well..damn! they are just teasing us.
But Michael would not be there..
Randy and Sony those money hunger people!!!

To get one of those 500 tickets, you have to be in line from the 24th to the 27th at 12:01 am, that is nuts

Back