SOS: VOTE This is it as Best Male Pop Vocal Performance at Grammy Awards

Michael losing to Adam Lambert is hilarious to me.

Voted!

I sort of doubt Michael will win because let's face it, a Grammy is not worth for the King Of Pop, that's soooo 2009, non-talented dudes with cool emo hair from American Idol are the way to go this year.

*sarcasm off*

He's from American Idol people... AMERICAN IDOL! How did they even seriously nominate him for this award.

Seriously? Are the Grammys even relevant these days? I think not.

This Is It - Michael Jackson vote this choice 47%
Whataya Want From Me - Adam Lambert 48%

PLEASE VOTE

Not sure if this had been brought up yet but just in case..from what I've been told the Grammy's are not an awards show where fans vote. A panel of judges in the music industry pick who wins. Just so no one gets upset if he doesn't win but has the most votes on Yahoo :)

The KING OF POP is at the top!!!
:)
Everyone keep voting for the King!

Not sure if this had been brought up yet but just in case..from what I've been told the Grammy's are not an awards show where fans vote. A panel of judges in the music industry pick who wins. Just so no one gets upset if he doesn't win but has the most votes on Yahoo :)

Agreed but I would like it if he won.

Making Michael #1 in this Yahoo poll has no impact at all in the actual Grammy voting. Fans don't vote for Grammy winners, this is just a friendly poll to see who the public want to win.

oh bummer... didnt know that kingmj thx..

WHo do vote for the winners then? Because i want michael to win ofcourse

Back