Songs MJ was planning on performing on This is It

yeah
i think its going to be the best of each performance of each song put on the dvd
i think tht there was going to be 26 songs
i read tht somewhere but cant remember where

LOS ANGELES - The footage of Michael Jackson's last rehearsal may be coming to a theater near you.
Randy Phillips, the CEO of concert promoter AEG, says there are over 100 hours of documentary footage of Jackson preparing for his comeback performances in London. He says there's talk of turning that material into a motion picture or a pay-per-view event.

LOS ANGELES - The footage of Michael Jackson's last rehearsal may be coming to a theater near you.
Randy Phillips, the CEO of concert promoter AEG, says there are over 100 hours of documentary footage of Jackson preparing for his comeback performances in London. He says there's talk of turning that material into a motion picture or a pay-per-view event.

would be cool to see it in a cinema with fans,cauze with fans we would all be clapping and stuff.

yea with fans its so cool...you feel comfortable and more excited.

i think as a movie concert. it to me would mean the whole world would get to see it as a come bak. plus do a few gigs with the hologram thing with the jacksons aswell. i recon it could be done,but only do a few shows with the hologram thing.

We are the World and Heal the World (Kenny said in memorial that was part of the performance)

Man in the Mirror I read somewhere would come up

Speculating perhaps Bad would come up, Human Nature, Stranger in Moscow, You Rock My World, History- some classic performed ones were probably there.

Straight to DVD would probably be the most successful. Besides Mike didnt even like payperview.

Based on the pics we gunna have to add TWYMMF to the list ParisKatherine...

Man, o man they better git this out soon!

wow this is it was going to be simply mind blowing, its such a shame it never was to be :(

what would be awesome is if they also did showings in imax !

Back