Songs MJ was planning on performing on This is It

analogue

Proud Member
Does anyone know if anymore information as leaked on what songs Mike was planning to perform on This Is It?

So far we've got

Smooth Criminal
Dirty Diana
I Just Can't Stop Loving You
Thriller
They Don't Care About Us
Jackson 5 Medley
Wanna Be Startin Somethin
Billie Jean
Beat It
Earth Song
Dangerous
Edit - Sorry if the title of the thread is miss leading

Last edited:
I read that WBSS would be the opening song, I just can't remember freakn where.

I think it's safe to say that Billie Jean and Beat It would have also been included

Oh yh, i just remembered, it said on the mirror website yesterday that earth song was gonna be 'insane' and it included wearing 3D glasses :(

I was kind hoping Liberian Girl and who is it. He never perform those two songs live .

Do you guys know the reason? I heard those songs were the hardest ones

remember the time ,

whatever happens,

you rock my world,

invincible interlude,

ghosts,

was he going to do (can't let her get away). i heard the music to it during the rehearsal footage?

hold up I gotta watch it again because I forgot I was so into looking at him that I don't remember. nope it's why you wanna trip on me with the horn honk from she drives me wild

I was kind hoping Liberian Girl and who is it. He never perform those two songs live .

Do you guys know the reason? I heard those songs were the hardest ones

Those are the easiest songs....lol. Both songs require vocals right in the middle of Michael's range. Those would've been very easy for him to sing.

I thought Thriller was the opener, I've read some where, that start of the concert they would ask you to put on 3D glasses and then a 3D Thriller grave yard scene would play on the large video screen, zombie dancers would appear through dry ice, and Michael would appear in a fibre optic Thriller jacket totally lit up from the far end of the arena and would walk down the centre of the 02 singing and dancing with a girl (like the video with Ola Ray)?

I thought Thriller was the opener, I've read some where, that start of the concert they would ask you to put on 3D glasses and then a 3D Thriller grave yard scene would play on the large video screen, zombie dancers would appear through dry ice, and Michael would appear in a fibre optic Thriller jacket totally lit up from the far end of the arena and would walk down the centre of the 02 singing and dancing with a girl (like the video with Ola Ray)?

that sounds awesome :(

i read wannabe was the opener thriller had 3d and zommbie puppets coming out of the seating area

This is so awesome! That was going to be such a great show! :(

I think the song list will be announced at some point, it's just a guessing game now.

No songs have been confirmed apart from what we have heard and everything else is speculation really.

Reading about the songs he was supposed to perform just makes me even more depressed

i hope he did give into me....did he do 12 or 26 performances per rehearsal?

Thinking about the songs he was gonna do makes me so sad, they are all my favourite songs! I would do anything to see him live, unfortunately that chance was taken away.

Wasnt the fella on keyboards talking about jamming with MJ on Working Day and Night too?

they did 12 songs on the last rehearsal
but over the previous few days they ran through everything

Back