Something very ironic !!

Thank you, I just wrote what I thought was appropriate, if she replies this will be my next comment:

Dear Miss/Mrs/Mr Diane Diamond

I feel our comments over the internet are not quite enough, I would like to extend a hand of friendship to you and invite you on holiday with me to a lovely remote spot on the Isle of White here in the british isles so we can discuss this matter further :)

Its a beautiful location out in the middle of the fabulous Countryside, The view is absolutely stunning and the cliffs there are as high as 150 ft, ensuring instant death, shall one of us "accidently" fall, I am sure this picture will seal the deal:

1366218_50500220.jpg

Anyhow hope to here from you soon so we can settle ALL differences :cheers:

Birchy, I LOVE YOU!!!!!

Guys, please continue to send her your LOVELY comments--soon they will realize that Demon is no credit to them.

o..my....god.

if these people have dimond defending them..maybe they really are running a string of bad luck.

and..the many things i could have done with her line..'i'm taking time off from my regular schedule.'

and..and...she spoke of her track record??

i think it's really time for an appointment with a doctor, for her.

but i gotta say, this is wonderful karma, for the media, itself.

Last edited:
I think she wants people to engage to a personal conversation with her, no matter what they have to say. I don't believe she deserves the favor.
I believe comments should not address her personally but rather focus in enlightening the wider public about her lies and incredibility.
I would be even more neutral--not giving away my MJ fanship via my signature, as she is prepared to blame it all on "crazed MJ fans". She deserves to be discredited by every serious reader, whether an MJ fan or not.

My friends, I strongly urge all of you to visit this page immediately and let the Dirty Demon have it! I've been wanting an opportunity to do so without giving her website an extra hit. Now we all have a public opportunity to vent our feelings.

We may not move mountains, but at least we can let her know how we feel about her; that is much better than keeping it all inside. The more of us that flood the page with comments, the more casual visitors to the blog will know what they need to know about her.

Back