Someone Put Your Hand Out..(Underrated MJ track)

Thiis is one of my faavouriitee songs! i really love this song, it has such an beautiful and harmonious tune to it! whyy oh why wasn't tis put on the dangerous album, it would have been so niice!

Its so deep as well as so beautiful. There are so many different things in it that could be analysed...but the gutwrenching honesty is what is so obvious to me...indescribable loneliness and longing...its something most people can relate to

I like when he goes from falsetto to his deep voice on this part "It's because I'm needing that someone"

fo real..i remember when i first heard it i DID NOT know that was MJ singing until he sang that line with his regular voice i was like "WHHHAT?!?! THIS MJ!?!?"

this is probably my FAVORITE song by him from that era. i used to listen to this song like, everyday. this and for all time. they just spoke to me.... still do.

so many sad memories go along with these two songs for me, but- they got me through a lot and i'm grateful for them :flowers:

I can`t describe the way I feel while listening to this....What an amazing and warm song, just perfect

Back