Some news on new album

sounds like someone trying to fill in some paper space

thehiphop we already kind a expected due to the pple he s working with
but i love the idea of a bit of gospel in the songs wow i cant wait for the album to actually come out

It would sure be nice wouldn't it? But we don't want to get our hopes up right? Yes, we will see when it happens. Till then they've given us something nice to imagine.

well!! the qoute as I read it sounds like garbage.. The part of the trio of albums etc..

BUT I have found it interesting that Michael has admited to working on music and have a lot planned but INSISTS to say "projects" instead of album etc..

Maybe a 3 disc collection type deal.. OR IDK!!! Something DIFFERENT though!

Where is the link of the information? LOL. It is not surprising that MJ let his brother have it. LOL. Typical sibling issues. Anyway MJ doing a song withhis son? Possible - if he can sing. MJ doing three cds? Maybe. You never know with Mike. If this information come from the Chicago Sun Times, I would not necessary take it as questionable. It is kinda reliable. I know that Jamie Foster Brown's (editor of Sister 2 Sister magazine) sister writes a column in that news paper..... or maybe the Chicago Tribune......

Last edited:
:scratch:Why is it so difficult to believe Michael would have his son Prince on the album. He's done it before. "Lost Children" has Prince's voice on it. He sounds really mature for a 5 year old on there. I think it would be great to hear Prince on a record with his dad. :yes:

Ticie,
The JACKSONOLOGIST

3 CD's to be released, then it's no wonder why it's taking soo long! :lol:

Think this is a rumour. Would be nice of course.

Would be cool if Prince sang on a track.

:scratch:Why is it so difficult to believe Michael would have his son Prince on the album. He's done it before. "Lost Children" has Prince's voice on it. He sounds really mature for a 5 year old on there. I think it would be great to hear Prince on a record with his dad. :yes:

Ticie,
The JACKSONOLOGIST

'Cause he was TALKING on "Invincible". :lol:

Dang. I am looking for the link to this report and I cannot find it. LOL. Why can people post something with a link? Is that so hard? LOL.

thats why he need all these producers and songwriters to fill up all 3 CD.

thats why he need all these producers and songwriters to fill up all 3 CD.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, I knew there must be a reason why it took so long!

Well i guess it could be true...the trio of albums could have been the tabloid's interpretation of Thriller 25, KOP and the new album (obviously adding up to 3) and then the rest does sound like speculation, but you never know...as has been said before it's fun to hear tidbits like this, keep us on our toes :p

Why is it that eveything that gets published we are so quick to dismiss and yet we hold on to the fact that Hold My Hand will someday be released?

It is possible that he may be working on a trilogy album. If you think about it artists (Kanye and Akon)already do that, but he could switch things up a bit by releasing them six months apart. One could be Pop, another Hip Hop, and then the Gospel album; or maybe he will release them at the same time. He has so many records that he will never beat so why not make new records. I don't think anyone has ever had the top 3 albums at once on the billboard charts.

Also as mentioned before singing Gospel and having Prince on the album isn't that far fetched. He has many gospel songs and Prince was on Invincible. Maybe he has a good voice and has begged to sing with his dad. Quit assuming because it is farfetched that Michael hasn't thought about it. He is such a quiet man and is just waiting to blow us all away…

I put nothing past Mike when it comes to his career. He wants to shock people, let him. If his son wants to sing, let him. Hey, let's be real, we always wondered if any of the children have some pipes.

So, I wouldn't rule this information out.

^^^^ prince was on invisible?? whaaa??? have i missed somethin?? can some fill me in??? lol *confused*

Why is it that eveything that gets published we are so quick to dismiss and yet we hold on to the fact that Hold My Hand will someday be released?

It is possible that he may be working on a trilogy album. If you think about it artists (Kanye and Akon)already do that, but he could switch things up a bit by releasing them six months apart. One could be Pop, another Hip Hop, and then the Gospel album; or maybe he will release them at the same time. He has so many records that he will never beat so why not make new records. I don't think anyone has ever had the top 3 albums at once on the billboard charts.

Also as mentioned before singing Gospel and having Prince on the album isn't that far fetched. He has many gospel songs and Prince was on Invincible. Maybe he has a good voice and has begged to sing with his dad. Quit assuming because it is farfetched that Michael hasn't thought about it. He is such a quiet man and is just waiting to blow us all away…
I don't know about the Hold My Hand track, I doubt it's going to be released.. but here's a little info about it from an article I read today.. just thought I'd post it..

Akon has also been busy producing, performing or writing with a glut of other artists, including Lady Gaga, Kat De Luna, Lionel Richie, Lil Wayne, Ludacris, 50 Cent, Whitney Houston and Michael Jackson. The latter two recently had Akon-produced songs leak online ("Like I Never Left" and "Hold My Hand," respectively), but Akon is unsure if either track will be included in either artist's comeback albums. "With those types of artists you can't really say," he says.
Link & what I say is... so it was meant to be a MJ track after all? :lol: o_o

LOL

He was one of the children that spoke at the end of "The Lost Children"…
Woah. o_o really? I thought it was, but wasn't sure.
HA. I learn something new everyday. :eek: Thanks, I didn't know that. :)

I ruled out on that Akon and MJ song a long time ago. LOL.

Thanks for sharing that. Ohh, I would just DIE to hear Michael cut it up on some gospel tracks, I really would. I want him to show his voice off so ignorant's can understand how good a singer he really is. Since that's what seems to impress everyone, lol.

And if the part about Jermaine is true, I wouldn't be surprised. That was just dumb, lol.

lol...well..as far as impressing everyone...i don't know if it's necessary to try and please everyone in that way. they know he's a good singer whether they admit it or not. having said that..i'd like to hear some hip hop type and gospel type tracks too, if this article is true...

but..trying and pleasing all of the people all of the time never got anyone anywhere..

I think Prince is going to be rapping...He's going to be the next Lil Bow Wow or Lil Romeo.

That report holds no water for me.....

Theres nothing like 'official facts!'

Back