Soldier Boy leaked in full

I have heard a snippet not the whole song. It's enough for me to know it's not MJ....same as the other Cascio tracks it's awful with awful lyrics.

I've only heard the snippet, but I think it's Michael and from the little I've heard, I like it.

Guys Please DONT Place any links to the unreleased Casico songs on this
board. It is grounds for banning_Thanks for your cooperation.

Thread cleaned

I heard the snippet and have no desire to hear the rest.

Obviously not MJ. Will this saga ever end??

I don't have the energy for new MJ songs anymore. I'm sticking with pre-2009 for life. It ain't the same without Mike.

Pre 2009 is the best, he was there to give us the best he had. I have my doubts on the casico songs but i do like them, and i listen to them....now i think we should go back to the pure 11 seconds of 'i am the loser'

Say NO to the Cascio tracks :( I used to be a believer in those songs but I honestly don't know any more.. What I do know is that it's awfully suspect - and this Soldier Boy song is rubbish.

On another note. 'I am the loser'.. so so so so so SO beautiful. My heart is actually aching right now that Michael was unable to release it with his magic on it. The 'Michael' CD is good, I love hearing unreleased songs.. But TBH without Mikey adding his magical touches on everything the songs really don't move me like they should. These rough demos/snippets of unreleased songs which are on Youtube move me so much. They are all pure Michael. I fear for the next album they're going to butcher these classics by messing around with them too much. DYKWYCA?, Blue Gangster, IATL, Love Never Felt So Good, To Be Alone.. these are perfect on their own. The Way You Love Me iMO was perfect in its original form (although I do like the Michael version) .. I dunno I guess :(

I just hate this situation :( It shouldn't be like this FFS. It should be about enjoying Michael's legacy but as usual there has to be some controversy. Just release the songs as they originally were created by Michael and just master them/rerecord certain instruments so the sound quality is 100%.

Ahhhh.

Soldier Boy, like all the Cascio tracks I've heard, is distinctly average. The bad-mj-impersonator voice aside, these tracks are instantly forgettable. I hate that they're supposed to represent the last music "Michael" was working on. If it really was him, these tracks would represent a sharp decline in quality of musical output from MJ. Breaking News, for example, is probably the worst song to ever appear on an official Michael Jackson release.

Hopefully the rest of these appalling, amateurish songs leak soon so they will never see the light of day on one of my hero's albums again!

Seriously, this shouldn't even be in the 'Michaelmania' section.....It's not Michael and it's an insult to insinuate that it is...

IMO, when I have doubts, to me it just means that it's not Michael, cause whenever I hear Michael, even on stuff I've never heard before, I KNOW it's him... and with soldier boy, I'm not convinced at all...

Does anyone really hear MJ in this song? I'm asking seriously.. :scratch:
This is a joke! ( a very bad one)

Soldier Boy, like all the Cascio tracks I've heard, is distinctly average. The bad-mj-impersonator voice aside, these tracks are instantly forgettable. I hate that they're supposed to represent the last music "Michael" was working on. If it really was him, these tracks would represent a sharp decline in quality of musical output from MJ. Breaking News, for example, is probably the worst song to ever appear on an official Michael Jackson release.

Hopefully the rest of these appalling, amateurish songs leak soon so they will never see the light of day on one of my hero's albums again!

I don't like voice on the Cascio tracks, but I like Breaking News (the song) very much, I think it is the best Cascio track on MICHAEL album. I think that Keep Your Head Up is the worst.

Back