Soldier Boy leaked in full

OnirMJ

Proud Member
Soldier Boy leaked in full on May 19, 2011. I've heard the song and I like it although the voice is the same as on other Cascio tracks. The guitar solo is awesome. I would post a link to download but it is not allowed anymore. The guy who leaked it Dangerous_Inc posted the link on his twitter page so you can find the link there.

Lyrics:

Heard he grew up in Queens,
Got a bullet to the brain,
Dug a step into fame,
But that don’t mean a thing,

Said he’d rather be king,
With an absolute reign,
‘Till he finds himself a victim of the game,
(He was stabbing her back, as a matter of fact)
Then his life became serious,

Marchin’ like the soldier,
Marchin’ like a soldier boy,
Show you the things that make a man a king,

Why don’t you shine like you’re the man again

People say that you’re blind,
Then they say that you’re fine,
But they won’t help you find,
Find the road again,

If they won’t help you fight
So they torture your mind
Then leave you delirious (hee hee hee), Oh my

No, no,
No, no,
Hee hee hee,
No, no
Baby, baby
Hee hee hee

Thanks to Dangerous_Inc for the lyrics.

Thnx! Sounds very Cascio indeed.
I'm still in doubt every now and than. Nice to have!

It wasn't leaked by Dangerous Incorporated.

It was leaked by a guy on a French MJ forum like 3 days ago or so.

'He was stabbed in the backkk....as a matter of faaactt...'

Everytime I see the title.. I can't help but to start singing this..

:bugeyed

ive mixed feelings about the song, personally i hope its sung by MJ...
imo its much better than "keep ur head up" and i like its style (like BN or Monster), the guitar part is awesome.

Sucks. Doesn't sound like him at all. (I am not putting this here for discussion, discussion on this is for the Controversy section.)

How does it actually feel to not knowing if MJ is singing or not and "hoping" that it's MJ? No pun intended...
i was saying that, cuz some parts sound "strange" and nobody can prove its sung by MJ.
but i still think the cascio tracks arent fake, just processed/badly recorded etc. but who EXACTLY knows?

and if someone is going to mention jason malachi -> his voice is so different, he could never sing the cascio tracks that way.

It's nothing like MJ. Another crap-song. Sad...

Indeed. :D

Seriously though, when are we gonna get a REAL MJ song, a real leak?

I hope never! Too many great songs already leaked (Slave To The Rhythm, Do You Know Where Your Children Are, Love Never Felt So Good, Escape, Blue Gangsta...). These songs could have been big hits if they were released officially. When new album comes all these songs will be "old" to us..

^^ At this point, I don't care if they're 'old'....As long as they're sung by Michael Jackson, that's all I need...

Oh, and Soldier Boy is terrible...

Last edited:
i was saying that, cuz some parts sound "strange" and nobody can prove its sung by MJ.
but i still think the cascio tracks arent fake, just processed/badly recorded etc. but who EXACTLY knows?

and if someone is going to mention jason malachi -> his voice is so different, he could never sing the cascio tracks that way.

Check your PM.

Also, these lyrics were typed down by me and me and TPIMaster.

can I ask a question.. If this is MJ than WHY the hell does this sound familur.. I believe I've heard this before on youtube several months and months ago.. I could swear I heard it as a Jason Malachi song a while back.. am I the onlyone?

Soldier Boy leaked in full on May 19, 2011. I've heard the song and I like it although the voice is the same as on other Cascio tracks. The guitar solo is awesome. I would post a link to download but it is not allowed anymore. The guy who leaked it Dangerous_Inc posted the link on his twitter page so you can find the link there.

It was leaked on May 17, on MJStreet.

can I ask a question.. If this is MJ than WHY the hell does this sound familur.. I believe I've heard this before on youtube several months and months ago.. I could swear I heard it as a Jason Malachi song a while back.. am I the onlyone?

You can't have heard this months ago on youtube. It must have been another Jason Malachi song. This one? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zu6p3HXGnM

Play it and notice the similaity. :)

It doesnt sound like Michael to me :( so how can I embrace it.
Ill always have doubts

its sad that we are so suspecious all the time. i believe that michael is singing the cascios songs and i think if its on a album its for sure michael, so we have to wait, but in the mean time im gonna look at it simple
its always michael and i like the song or i dont like the song
it helps for me to think like that maybe it helps for others too?
edit: i cant find the song so i cant comment if i like this

Last edited:
Back