'So You Think You Can Dance Cda' finalist catches eye of Michael Jackson

nope he is coming to canada :giggle:

JUST DOING IT!!!:wild:
when is he coming to canada? if he does it might actually be feasible for me to go see him. across the planet? infeasible. I'd never be able to pull it off.

If what she says is true, then perhaps there is a new song/album on the horizon called "Just Do It" - Mike names tours after song/album titles.

Lol album title "just do it"......that would be ummm quite umm intereting! :lol:

Subtle suggestion for Michael Jackson....

JUST DO IT...come to Boston...JUST DO IT...come to Boston...JUST DO IT...come to Boston...JUST DO IT...come to Boston...JUST DO IT...come to Boston...JUST DO IT...come to Boston...JUST DO IT...come to Boston...JUST DO IT...come to Boston...JUST DO IT...come to Boston...JUST DO IT...come to Boston...JUST DO IT...come to Boston...JUST DO IT...come to Boston...JUST DO IT...come to Boston...JUST DO IT...come to Boston...JUST DO IT...come to Boston...JUST DO IT...come to Boston...JUST DO IT...come to Boston...JUST DO IT...come to Boston...JUST DO IT...come to Boston...JUST DO IT...come to Boston...JUST DO IT...come to Boston...JUST DO IT...come to Boston...you are now in Sing Sing...JUST DO IT...come to Boston...JUST DO IT...come to Boston...JUST DO IT...come to Boston...JUST DO IT...come to Boston...JUST DO IT...come to Boston...JUST DO IT...come to Boston...

If he came to Boston....I would probably die, then come back and live at the queue till I could get tickets :lol:

Subtle suggestion for Michael Jackson....

JUST DO IT...come to Boston...JUST DO IT...come to Boston...JUST DO IT...come to Boston...JUST DO IT...come to Boston...JUST DO IT...come to Boston...JUST DO IT...come to Boston...JUST DO IT...come to Boston...JUST DO IT...come to Boston...JUST DO IT...come to Boston...JUST DO IT...come to Boston...JUST DO IT...come to Boston...JUST DO IT...come to Boston...JUST DO IT...come to Boston...JUST DO IT...come to Boston...JUST DO IT...come to Boston...JUST DO IT...come to Boston...JUST DO IT...come to Boston...JUST DO IT...come to Boston...JUST DO IT...come to Boston...JUST DO IT...come to Boston...JUST DO IT...come to Boston...JUST DO IT...come to Boston...you are now in Sing Sing...JUST DO IT...come to Boston...JUST DO IT...come to Boston...JUST DO IT...come to Boston...JUST DO IT...come to Boston...JUST DO IT...come to Boston...JUST DO IT...come to Boston...

Australia Australia.. Australia... Australia.. Australia!!

Actually he probably has a bigger chance of going to Australia than touring in the states :lol:

forget boston..chicago!! lmao

just do it is a pretty cool title though..i mean it could mean so many different things. :-D :-/

Nah australia!!!! plz plz michael! :angel: :pray:

Just do it - that could be the name of the new album....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back