So Michael was gonna perform 'Best of joy' for us? :(

Whether he was going to perform the song at the concerts or not it's what could have been just breaks my heart. All the things he wanted to do and was working hard on and all taken away from him. There hasn't been any justice for him at all.

"BEST OF JOY" comes to us all straight from
Engel_Smilie_51.gif
our Archangel Michael in Heaven, where he is singing with the other Angels.

"We and Michael Jackson are Forever".
Engel_Smilie_51.gif

What's so great about Best Of Joy is that it's a song that was fully written and composed by MJ himself without any outside help. I know that it shouldn't matter who works on each song but the ones that MJ writes all by himself always have more of a special place in my heart (Sorry if that sounds corny) cause i honestly believe that the songs he writes on his own are always his best.

^ I've always felt that way too. I used to call them "pure Michael" songs and always noticed that my favs were the ones who the least number of people had touched. There are a few exceptions, like MitM, but overall it's usually like that. :angel:

It's like he is singing to us, that we are forever, our bond with him is forever. And he is making himself one of us. Dearest Angel,You are forever.

I've been hearing this song every day as soon as i wake up.. the first few seconds make me sad then his voice fills me up with warmth

What's so great about Best Of Joy is that it's a song that was fully written and composed by MJ himself without any outside help. I know that it shouldn't matter who works on each song but the ones that MJ writes all by himself always have more of a special place in my heart (Sorry if that sounds corny) cause i honestly believe that the songs he writes on his own are always his best.

I feel the same way. Best Of Joy is so beautiful and you can really hear Michael pouring himself out to us.

i listen 2 this song EVERYDAY...the lyrics mean SOOO much...like he knew..idk..love the song tho

I agree. :yes:

michael can sing in a lot of ways...that's what makes him special...but i just love this balad...whenever i listen to best of joy he makes me smile...he gave us so much love:)

wasn't it produced by Neff-U?

Back